ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

criminal records certificate?!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sagareva
BANNED

criminal records certificate?!

Post by sagareva » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:34 pm

Hi folks,

I am confused. Rumour had it there was going to be a requirement for T1E entry clearance applicants to produce criminal record certificate from 1st September, but I can't find it anywhere. Well, I see the news stories, but it doesn't seem to be included in either the February nor the July statements of changes.

Anyone knows the latest on that? It seems almost as it they amended the 320 to include failure to produce the certificate where required, but not anything that actually says when it Is required.

Cheers!

manci
Respected Guru

Re: criminal records certificate?!

Post by manci » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:16 am

zamanam

Post by zamanam » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:46 am

Thanks
The overseas criminal record certificate requirement can be waived if its not practical or reasonable to get.

zamanam

Post by zamanam » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:50 am

Question for Gurus:
If we pay fees on 31st Aug then our date of application is 31st august . But our appointment for submission of document is 10th of september. In this case do we need to provide criminal record certificate? Because on 31st August criminal record certificate is not required but its required on 10th Sep?

My sister in law is Chinese from Fujian and its not possible to get a police certificate from there. Please let me know.

Thanks