ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any Tier 4 application after 20/10 , no right of appeal

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Obie
Ireland

Any Tier 4 application after 20/10 , no right of appeal

Post by Obie » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:39 pm

New Statement of Change is out.

From the 20th October, 2014, Section 15 of the Immigration act 2014 will commence for Tier 4 Student.

All new refusal under the Tier 4 system will lead to Administrative review, rather than a right of appeal .

Paragraph 1, 7, 18,64, 68, 97, 98, 100-109, and 168 will come into effect.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

aiza78601

Re: Last day for Tier 4 Appeal is Tomorrow.

Post by aiza78601 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:43 pm

administrative review under ukba,,,,lol what a joke so its mean govt want no more students in uk
i have seen many students refusel not according in law and t the same time i saw home office PO fighting against their unlawful decision

i have no doubt to say its anti student law,but i am agree with de portion policy ,y dont offenders thinks about their family before committing snatching,stabbing,drugs,robbery,y they dont think about their victim families,and when they found their self in dead street then they claim their rights and family right .

unto1

Post by unto1 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:27 pm

Hi Obie, what of application made this weekend-before October 20th?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:36 pm

should be alright if it is made tomorrow

unto1

Post by unto1 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:38 pm

Okay. Thanks.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:01 am

aiza78601 wrote:administrative review under ukba,,,,lol what a joke so its mean govt want no more students in uk
i have seen many students refusel not according in law and t the same time i saw home office PO fighting against their unlawful decision

i have no doubt to say its anti student law,but i am agree with de portion policy ,y dont offenders thinks about their family before committing snatching,stabbing,drugs,robbery,y they dont think about their victim families,and when they found their self in dead street then they claim their rights and family right .

On a closer look Aziza, the Administrative review may not be that bad, Section 3C is maintained, save for the fact that additional grounds cannot be added as is the case with 85(4) of the 2002 act.

I think everyone has right, foreign criminal, undocumented migrant.

I think it is wrong for us to criticise any group.

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:33 pm

it was just my view about offenders,nothing any thing personal with them obie

Obie
Ireland

Re: Any Tier 4 application after 20/10 , no right of appeal

Post by Obie » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:25 pm

Further Guidance, and appeal procedure for Tier 4 Migrant and People who meet the deportation Criteria as Foreign Criminal.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/appeals

Baieavril
Newly Registered

Post by Baieavril » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:14 pm

Hi everyone

My story is a very long one but would cut it short and simple. I came into the country on a tier 4 visa, enrolled in school(partial enrolment due to incomplete fee), attended lecture for some weeks and fell ill. While I sick, the school contacted me for tuition, I told them I will get the money in few weeks and resume because I was sick. Well they told me they will have to report me to the home office. 2 weeks after that I had my money ready, recovered and was ready to continue my studies, unfortunately I was told I have been reported already.(note that I also gave them an option of deferring and was objected unless I return to my country which was impossible at that time) so I was told to contact home office to pursue my curtailment. I wrote and called home office several times to explain my situation but no reply or acknowledgement of letter.

In September I mailed school again, informing them of the no-reply from home office or curtailment letter which has not been sent to me, I asked if I could continue my studies this academic session and they replied I should pursue the home office for my visa curtailment as they cannot do anything or offer me a place anymore.

I am so confused and don't know what to do. Can I make a new application before the curtailment letter is sent, what options do I have please?

mmsmallick73
Newly Registered

Post by mmsmallick73 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:08 pm

If your college had reported to UKBA, but had not cancelled or withdrawn your CAS, then you are ok. I dont know why your college is not allowing you to attend classes. However, you should ask your college to give you detail about cancelling or withdrawing your CAS. If they have not then its ok. They can again send an email to UKBA to not to cancel your CAS.

mmsmallick73
Newly Registered

Post by mmsmallick73 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:09 pm

If your college had reported to UKBA, but had not cancelled or withdrawn your CAS, then you are ok. I dont know why your college is not allowing you to attend classes. However, you should ask your college to give you detail about cancelling or withdrawing your CAS. If they have not then its ok. They can again send an email to UKBA to not to cancel your CAS.

tinaleo
Newly Registered

Post by tinaleo » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:31 am

Hello,

My husband visa will expire on march 25th 2015..recently he has completed his postgraduate diploma in MBA,and got offer from metropolitian uni for PHD in January session.But just before 2 days his class to be started for phd ,his uni called and said they have withdrawn his application without even notifying him.He has bachelors from this metropolitan uni,and masters from Kingston,then he got his PGD for MBA ...he is applying to other uni now but in case he doesn't get a chance for January session,what can he do?next uni sessions starts at September,but he doesn't want to leave the country cause we have a small baby.I want to know can we case a file for FLRO and tell them our situation..any information will widely help thanks

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:00 pm

He may have to leave if he cant find another institution.

Or he can file FLR(FP) and vary, if a University is prepared to accept him without a passport.

Ali Shah107
Newly Registered

Post by Ali Shah107 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:01 pm

Hi .. can anybody tell me the complete and correct way to submit an application for administrative review of UK Tier 4 student visa.
Please reply me.