ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Query about tax Retuen

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

alibaba16
Newly Registered
Pakistan

ILR Query about tax Retuen

Post by alibaba16 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:49 pm

To qualify for the ILR do i have to keep up the 35k of income in following year as well? Means do i have to keep up the income threshold throughout the 5 years? Or i only have to keep the income level and pay taxes on the tax returns i sent to HO? I am just confused :( , thanks in advance

tungha1979
BANNED

Re: ILR Query about tax Retuen

Post by tungha1979 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:38 pm

alibaba16 wrote:To qualify for the ILR do i have to keep up the 35k of income in following year as well? Means do i have to keep up the income threshold throughout the 5 years? Or i only have to keep the income level and pay taxes on the tax returns i sent to HO? I am just confused :( , thanks in advance
u dont have to keep the income threshold for all 5 years. income can be less than threshold during the time when u dont have to apply for any extension visa. it only matters how much u earn in 12 consecutive months when u apply for ur ILR. This earning should atleast be at the threshold level required.

alibaba16
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: ILR Query about tax Retuen

Post by alibaba16 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:13 am

Thank you, :D