ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any way to expedite Ireland Employment visa processing

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

andspeed2
Newly Registered

Any way to expedite Ireland Employment visa processing

Post by andspeed2 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:20 pm

Hello All,

Its been 6 week since I applied for my Entry visa for Employment (Critical skills permit). The processing times given in the INIS page goes at a snails pace and sometimes goes backwards too ( eg. One week they showed they were processing applications received on 14th June and next week they say they are processing applications received 8th june!) .

I have written mails to them (visamail@justice.ie) to speed up things . Tried reaching them on phone, but they are not entertaining phone calls these days. I was supposed to join employment in the first week of July... and its already mid August and this week and the pace is very slow.

Is there any way to expedite visa processing - writing a letter, delivering it personally? or should I accept the fate and just need to wait for the wheels at INIS to turn slowly..?

Appreciate if anyone was in a similar situation and was able to get it done.

Thanks,

khanmzk

Re: Any way to expedite Ireland Employment visa processing

Post by khanmzk » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:30 pm

which country you applied from?
You May see me struggling but you will never see me quitting

andspeed2
Newly Registered

Post by andspeed2 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:53 pm

Sorry. Forgot to mention that. I applied from the Paris embassy . They forwarded it to INIS Dublin.

andspeed2
Newly Registered

Post by andspeed2 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:52 pm

Just an update :

Today (25th Aug 2015) The INIS website shows they are processing applications received from 08th July
but I had submitted my application on 01st July (!!) and the results should have been out by now. But there is no mention of my application reference number in this weeks Visa Decision list?.

Can someone explain what does this actually mean - whether they forgot my application or they have kept it on hold.?? What is the best way to get to know the status of my application from INIS?

Thank you.

kanak
Newly Registered

Post by kanak » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:27 am

Hi

Have you tried to expedite your visa application ?

Thanks