ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent Postal Application Process for 2 Dependents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

soundar.pandi80
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Dependent Postal Application Process for 2 Dependents

Post by soundar.pandi80 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:35 am

Hello All,

Can someone please brief me on the postal application process ? I want to apply for my dependents through postal method. Some details on this please ?

My plan is to apply online (online application to be filled is available now) and then send it through post. (if i cant do it by this way, please let me know)

I need details like how to send the application ?
1. Should i keep any return postal cover with address filled in along with this application or just my application with proofs to that address ?
2. Can i send multiple applications (for 2 dependents) through this method in one single post or should i use 2 different posts for 2 dependents ?

please advise. and any pointers would be helpful.

thank you

soundar.pandi80
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Dependent Postal Application Process for 2 Depend

Post by soundar.pandi80 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:03 am

Can someone please respond to this ?

Thanks

sagareva
BANNED

Post by sagareva » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:57 am

there is no online application

you print out and post it

one application each

I suggest "one application -- one covering letter -- one set of documents", including obtaining two sets of bank statements if possible

but in theory of course you should be able to send them together with one covering letter and one set of bank statements -- make sure both applications in checklist explicitly refer to one set of statements for both, and so does the covering letter

you do not need to send them any pre-addressed envelopes. HO can afford postage.

soundar.pandi80
Newly Registered

Post by soundar.pandi80 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:47 pm

sagareva wrote:there is no online application

you print out and post it

one application each

I suggest "one application -- one covering letter -- one set of documents", including obtaining two sets of bank statements if possible
Actually i filled in the form online (PBS Dependent) and downloaded the form and printed it out. Hope this clarifies. If you believe that there is no online filling process involved in application process, let me know.

thanks

soundar.pandi80
Newly Registered

If any Issues with Photos in Postal Application process ?

Post by soundar.pandi80 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:52 pm

Hi

If there is a issue with the photo that was sent for the application process using postal method, will home office reject the application or will they request for another one to process it.

Please let me know.

thanks

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:55 pm

I believe there is no "online application process" but an "online form filling process" that you need to follow to fill up the form electronically and then you follow the "old paper based process" - take a printout (yeah, no need to use the pen to fill the form), collate documents and then send them off by post!!
So, not a "online application process" per se .... which would mean "everything gets done online"!

HO should request you to provide another photograph within a stipulated time.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

soundar.pandi80
Newly Registered

Post by soundar.pandi80 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:44 pm

Thank you for your reply Sushdmetha.