ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What do after Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) leave is granted?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

thinkbig4all

What do after Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) leave is granted?

Post by thinkbig4all » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:35 pm

hi guys please share your knowledge about investment..... i have already invested about 11000 on the following things. i have IT company i have no idea where to invest the remaining money....

office set up, electricity, furniture, computers, carpets, rent deposit.... printers etc.....

but i have no idea where to invest the remaining money. i can buy car for my company as well but that will be just 2k or so.... but where the remaining will go..... please share all your knowledge

thanks in advance.

forwardthinking
Newly Registered

Re: investment...........

Post by forwardthinking » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:08 pm

This is a very good question.

Please members, kindly answer this question.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:51 pm

Big chunk of your remaining seed money will gonna go to paying salaries to the 2FT staff for a year [ and continual of their job later on], and paying the rental, other utilities, business development (research, marketing, PR, travel), misc etc.

I think it will be consumed easily by 3rd year.

Hope this helps.
Cheers

quote="thinkbig4all"]hi guys please share your knowledge about investment..... i have already invested about 11000 on the following things. i have IT company i have no idea where to invest the remaining money....

office set up, electricity, furniture, computers, carpets, rent deposit.... printers etc.....

but i have no idea where to invest the remaining money. i can buy car for my company as well but that will be just 2k or so.... but where the remaining will go..... please share all your knowledge

thanks in advance.[/quote]

Irfanmz

Post by Irfanmz » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:25 am

hello as Samaygrg mentioned above in the post that big chunk of money will be invested in your employees salaries so please do not worry about your investment requirement ( your investment requirement was full filled when you transferred money (invested money) in your business account. just concentrate on your business growth and progress as this will be important at the time of your extension! hope this helps

thinkbig4all

help for job creation.....

Post by thinkbig4all » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:51 pm

dear friends.... my question is about job creation.. some one told me that you need to keep two people in the last 12 months of visa. it looks a bit confusing. my own view is that we need to keep two post at least 12 months continuously. but still i need your help..... is it true to keep two jobs in the last twelve months of your visa......

thanks in advance..

irana2015

Re: What do after Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) leave is granted?

Post by irana2015 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:58 pm

Thanks Samayagrg!

Can you shed some light what exactly counts in the investment and is also acceptable by UKBA at the time of extension?

Many Thanks
IR?