ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Partially allowed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

taufeq

Appeal Partially allowed

Post by taufeq » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:39 pm

Hi, guys

I went to Taylor House, Court today for hearing .My Entrepreneur Visa has been refused last year May 2014 on different grounds like Funds in abroad not been transferred to UK, contracts not clear, Business Plan errors etc. within 10 minutes after hearing , judge said your appeal partially allowed and sent back to Home office for re consideration. Am just wondering, do i need to send some more documents to home office. what is going to happen now. could any one explain in clear please. Thanks for your time.

taufeq

Re: Appeal Partially allowed

Post by taufeq » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:02 pm

Thank you , any thoughts ...

taufeq

FT Tribunal Letter misssed

Post by taufeq » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:11 pm

Hi, Guys,

I went to hearing on 6th of August, I did not receive any letter from Tribunal regarding decision, When i called them, they said letters has been dispatched already on 25th of August. Usually it take only one or 2 days. I did not receive any letters, i went to post office , they don't have any information.
I am just worrring, is it possible to ask them to send again a copy of decision or what are the other options ... ....

Please share your views,

Thanks for your replies,

noajthan

Re: FT Tribunal Letter misssed

Post by noajthan » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:19 pm

taufeq wrote:Hi, Guys,

I went to hearing on 6th of August, I did not receive any letter from Tribunal regarding decision, When i called them, they said letters has been dispatched already on 25th of August. Usually it take only one or 2 days. I did not receive any letters, i went to post office , they don't have any information.
I am just worrring, is it possible to ask them to send again a copy of decision or what are the other options ... ....

Please share your views,

Thanks for your replies,
Assuming your mailing address is correct, you haven't missed anything; it's obviously just on its way.
Don't forget it's bank holiday on Monday which may delay mail further.

One option is just wait - give it a chance to arrive.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

taufeq

Re: FT Tribunal Letter misssed

Post by taufeq » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:28 pm

Thanks, noajthan ....

taufeq

Appeal Allowed, Need some Guidance

Post by taufeq » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:52 am

Dear Friends,

Finally Received my Determinaion Letter from FTT, i thought i missed that letter.
i attended Hearing on 6th of August 2015, Home office Presenting officer did not show up, and submitted bundle one day before hearing. Judge satisfied with our evidences, having said one the same day, am allowing appeal.

I received a Letter today, dated on 26th August 2015.

which says,

"The Tribunal propses to Allow this appeal but ony to the limited extent that the respondent is given the opportunity to consider the Appellants claim in the light of the late service bundle that was provided for this hearing,

Notice of Decision

The appeal is allowed to the limited extent
No anonymity direction is made. "

And also given the permission to Apply FTT to appeal to the UTT,

As per my knowledge i need to wait 14 working days to find if Home office challenge this decision. My question is do i need to send any extra documents to Home office as of now, They did not ask anything. But My solicitor saying need to send updated documents otherwise they will go to UTT. Am thinking like wait atleast 2 or 3 weeks if they challenge or not,

Please give me your valuable suggestion in this regard,

thanks for your time.