ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mother Visit Visa Rejected

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

SLIMMY
Newly Registered

Re: Mother Visit Visa Rejected

Post by SLIMMY » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:29 pm

Hello InnocentD,
Thanks for sharing your visa experience on your moms application. I really do not mean to belabor you by my request but I face a similar refusal for my nephew and although you have kindly explained most of what you did and provided a contact address to write to for a reconsideration, could you pretty please possibly tell me a teeny bit of the content/context of how your letter was written. I do not need the whole details per se but just to have the general gist of the language style and how your points were portrayed ( a sample paragraph of section of para) would help me a lot.
Thanks

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:43 pm

sorry fella, just seen this now. PM me if you still need info.

Annini
Newly Registered

Post by Annini » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:59 am

innocentdevil wrote:sorry fella, just seen this now. PM me if you still need info.
I am a british and I invited her but she has been refused yesterday with all sort of stupid reasons. Pls if u can give some glimpse how the letter is written.
This is email address : email
Thanks
Last edited by CR001 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removal of personal contact information

Annini
Newly Registered

Post by Annini » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:00 am

Annini wrote:
innocentdevil wrote:sorry fella, just seen this now. PM me if you still need info.
I am a british and I invited her but she has been refused yesterday with all sort of stupid reasons. Pls if u can give some glimpse how the letter is written.
This is email address : email
Thanks
My sister

Maliksahb

Post by Maliksahb » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:46 pm

Hello everyone.
I am in the same boat. Both parents visa rejected just because of no reason. Ukvi rejected visa in abu dhabi by stating the reason that there are big money in account without providing origin of that money and they will not be able to support their trip and accommodate themselves even even we have provided legal document of property sold and also sponsored bank statement with genuine property agreement for accommodation. It looks like they have not look at the documents at all and that's why they said there is no supporting documents provided.
I believe visa officer did not look at documents that's why looking for help.
Any one advise me please

adilshahzaman
Newly Registered

Post by adilshahzaman » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:44 pm

Hi innocentdevil !
I'm wondering how did they stamp the visa after they refused the case, did they ask you to resubmit the passport without any application or biometrics at the visa centre, did u have to make any appointment first ?

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Fri May 22, 2015 1:29 pm

innocentdevil wrote:another update,
I sent a complaint email to UKVI and a senior caseworker from Abu Dhabi has emailed me yesterday and they have accepted their mistake and are in process of reconsidering the application. Result.

I'm thinking of complaining, can you please give me a format?

changemaker
Newly Registered

Post by changemaker » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:18 pm

Hi

I am having similar issues of my mothers and parents inlaw's visa being rejected but all for silly reasons. My mother has visited previously 3 times and always returned within her visa timings on first two occasions after two and 5 weeks but last time she stayed for 5 months due to some issues but in the form i only wrote she will stay for 4 weeks. Now they have rejected sayign u said you will stay 4 weeks but you stayed 4 months. I am not sure if I can put a judicial review on basis of this. Please advice if you think anything could be done.

I ahev also started a petition to be signed to bring back appeal for family visit visas. Please sign and spread as much as possible.
Thank you
https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-uk ... isit-visas

umeruzair

Post by umeruzair » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:30 am

Dear All,

I am just approaching you regarding your post on " Mother Visit Visa Rejected" thread and wondering if you could help as I am currently going through the motions of the same problem that my mothers visa has been rejected. Can you please provide me the copy of your correspondence with UKBA so I can structure my complain in similar manner and also give me the details of which email address you use.

I shall be extremely grateful for your help. Please inbox me so I provide my email address

Thanks in advance.

fatima-ahmed

Post by fatima-ahmed » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:39 am

hi,

I want to know if T.B test is required for 2 years family visit visa to UK?

Thanks

muzakhaa

Post by muzakhaa » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:50 am

innocentdevil wrote:another update. Had a call from Abu Dhabi branch Duty ECO and they have now overturned the original decision and will now stamp the passport with visa.

So if you think a genuine mistake has been made as in my case then DO NOT re-apply, get them to reconsider it.
Please could you let me know what email address you use to lodge your complain??

muzakhaa

Post by muzakhaa » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:20 am

innocentdevil wrote:I originally sent my complaint to UKVI in here. It then got fowarded to ECO at Abu Dhabi. I then received an email from ECM at Abu Dhabi branch (no names were mentioned) to let me know of the mistakes and reconsideration.

I then had a call from Abu Dhabi branch on Monday and was told about decision and the person also stated he sent me an email so I asked him to stay on phone while I checked my emails and thats about it.

I did contact my MP but by the time my MP got the ball rolling, I was contacted by UKBA. I have to say it was very quick taking into account, I sent my original complaint around 18th August.
My Mother-In-Law visa is also rejected because of these stupid reason. I have contacted my local MP with all the reasoning and they have contacted UKVI to reconsider the application based on the explanation for the refusals. Do I need to complaint separately on the email given below or just let the complaint go through via Local MP??

ramandeepsingh
Newly Registered

Post by ramandeepsingh » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:28 pm

Hi
recently my Mother's visa was also rejected and I am reapplying . I provided all the documents but i can't understand why they have refused visa. I am British citizen and attached Sponsorship letter , pay slips , bank statements and copies of my passport. from Mother's side also provided bank statements and other supporting documents but they refused visa saying that money from fixed deposit was debited to current account and u have liquidated money ( Fixed deposit was debited to account as it term was completed ). then he said My pay is not enough to cover her expenses and also not sure if she will go back to India after her visit. don;t know how to satisfy all the conditions for paperwork :-(