ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) appeal allowed. What wil be next?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

arifahsan

FLR(M) appeal allowed. What wil be next?

Post by arifahsan » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:57 pm

Dear all,
I was refused my FLR (M) visa for Toeic issue. Got in country appeal right and then won the appeal in First tier tribunal. Then Home office seek permission and granted. After that i again won in Upper tribunal. Might they will go for court of appeal even. If UkVI don't go to the Court of appeal how long it will take to get the visa?
Thanks in advance.

Obie
Ireland

Re: Appeal allowed. What wil be next?

Post by Obie » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:11 pm

The Home Office Has 12 Working days to apply to the Upper Tribunal for permission to appeal.

If they don't, then they will have to issue you with a visa.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

arifahsan

Post by arifahsan » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:28 pm

Hi Obie,
Thanks for your comments. Date of the Decisions and reasons promulgated on 20th oct 2015 but I received on 21 October 2015. So I have to start counting from 21 or 20 october? Do you still think Home office go to the Court of appeal from your experience speciallyToeic issue?
Thanks once again.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:31 pm

I don't know the facts of your case or the basis of the determination, so can't comment.

We are not in October 2015, so how could the determination have been issued on the 20th October 2015?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

arifahsan

Re: FLR(M) appeal allowed. What wil be next?

Post by arifahsan » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:36 pm

Sorry it was August 2015.
Thanks for correction.

jahubali
Newly Registered

Post by jahubali » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:01 am

arifahsan wrote:Dear all,
I was refused my FLR (M) visa for Toeic issue. Got in country appeal right and then won the appeal in First tier tribunal. Then Home office seek permission and granted. After that i again won in Upper tribunal. Might they will go for court of appeal even. If UkVI don't go to the Court of appeal how long it will take to get the visa?
Thanks in advance.
Hi
Congratulation for you.not to worry HO will not go for court of appeal as they will cost them more.Even am in same situation I won in my first tier tribunal on 22 July.but on 5 August I received letter from court that HO seek permission.so am waiting.can u please contact me on my mail edited by moderator : personal details removed.as I need some info from you.many tnx

jahubali
Newly Registered

Post by jahubali » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:43 am

jahubali wrote:
Thanks in advance.
Hi
Congratulation for you.not to worry HO will not go for court of appeal as they will cost them more.Even am in same situation I won in my first tier tribunal on 22 July.but on 5 August I received letter from court that HO seek permission.so am waiting.can u please contact me on my mail email details removed.as I need some info from you.many tnx
Hi Arifahsan
am not able to see the msg which u sending me through here,so can u please mail on my ID xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.Many Tnx

Note As this is a public forum, I have removed all personal identifying details from your post so as to maintain your privacy & security.

Ref forum T&Cs (click)
- Board Moderator
Last edited by noajthan on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal contact details

mangotree
Newly Registered

Post by mangotree » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:31 am

Did you hear from them after 5th Aug?

I am also waiting to hear from the Courts as Home Office appealed against the First Tier's decision.

jahubali
Newly Registered

Post by jahubali » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:06 pm

mangotree wrote:Did you hear from them after 5th Aug?

I am also waiting to hear from the Courts as Home Office appealed against the First Tier's decision.
No am still waiting

Lazoo
Newly Registered

Post by Lazoo » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:56 pm

I wonder why the homeoffice waste time in appealing against a decision

arifahsan

Post by arifahsan » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:15 pm

jahubali wrote:
jahubali wrote:
Thanks in advance.
Hi
Congratulation for you.not to worry HO will not go for court of appeal as they will cost them more.Even am in same situation I won in my first tier tribunal on 22 July.but on 5 August I received letter from court that HO seek permission.so am waiting.can u please contact me on my mail xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as I need some info from you.many tnx
Hi Arifahsan
am not able to see the msg which u sending me through here,so can u please mail on my ID xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.Many Tnx
Sorry guys another bad news from you all.
I received today letter from Upper tribunal and where mentioned Home Office seek permission to go for Court of Appeal!

So get ready for another Battle.

Note As this is a public forum, I have removed all personal identifying details from your post so as to maintain your privacy & security.

Ref forum T&Cs (click)
- Board Moderator
Last edited by noajthan on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed personal contact details

ILR10Year
Newly Registered

Post by ILR10Year » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:16 pm

Thanks in advance.

please add me in friends i have same circumtances?

mangotree
Newly Registered

Post by mangotree » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:15 pm

Thanks in advance.
Congratulations for winning your cases twice. Did you take a Barrister with you or go unrepresented please?

Hopefully the HO will not appeal against the UT. But HO are full of surprises. If they don't appeal then hopefully you should hear from them within 4-6 months. Best of luck.

mangotree
Newly Registered

Post by mangotree » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:18 pm

arifahsan wrote:

Sorry guys another bad news from you all.
I received today letter from Upper tribunal and where mentioned Home Office seek permission to go for Court of Appeal!

So get ready for another Battle.
Oh no. Sorry to hear this. :(

I am in the same boat as you. HO won their appeal to take us to UT. It's been 2 months yet I still haven't received a court date. Heard it can take 12-18 months.

I hope in your case the HO's appeal is rejected by the Judge. Best of luck. Keep us updated.