ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visit - Sponsorship

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sumairc

Family Visit - Sponsorship

Post by sumairc » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:48 am

Hi,

I sponsored my sister in law to come visit us here in the UK.

On tuesday 10 of June, I recieved two calls from pvt numbers which I missed and both times they left a voice mail stating that I am x calling from home office and am calling you regarding the person you are sponsoring". Since then there is no call.

I dont know how to get in touch with them or make them call again. Can anyone suggest any way to get in touch with them, I really dont want them to reject the visa because I somehow missed the call.

I also dont know if the call was from UK home office or the local embassy but they clearly stated home office. any suggestions please its urgent.

t_1505
Newly Registered

Re: Family Visit - Sponsorship

Post by t_1505 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:42 pm

Hi

I got same situation i missed the call from home office and lady left a voicemail for me that she called regarding the visit visa application( i applied for my mum's visit visa) she said she will call soon. But its been 3 hours no one called me. I'm hell worried please tell me do thy call again or how to contact them? Also i will appreciate if you can tell me what they usually ask when they call.

I will be really thankful to you if you reply as its for my mum. Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Khuram