ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice on filling form AN for naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

AnaSer
Newly Registered

Advice on filling form AN for naturalisation

Post by AnaSer » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:18 pm

Hello everyone!

I would really appreciate your help on the following.
at the moment I am filling in the application form for naturalisation and I am stuck with the questions regarding my employment.

1. I apply on the basis of marriage to a British citizen and in the same time I am self-employed in conjunction with my husband and his Ltd. Should I provide with self-assessment statement of account?
-- the question 1.52 Address of tax office or tax office reference - Can I leave it blank or where can I find it?

Please, I would be very grateful if you could provide with answer.

Thank you

noajthan

Re: Advice on filling form AN for naturalisation

Post by noajthan » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:25 pm

AnaSer wrote:Hello everyone!

I would really appreciate your help on the following.
at the moment I am filling in the application form for naturalisation and I am stuck with the questions regarding my employment.

1. I apply on the basis of marriage to a British citizen and in the same time I am self-employed in conjunction with my husband and his Ltd. Should I provide with self-assessment statement of account?
-- the question 1.52 Address of tax office or tax office reference - Can I leave it blank or where can I find it?

Please, I would be very grateful if you could provide with answer.

Thank you
Evidence of paying taxes appears to be required and if not an employee (PAYE) then a self-assessment statement seems appropriate.

Look at recent letters you have from HMRC &/or tax documents (eg P60) for tax office address &/or your tax ref number.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.