ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HO permission to appeal to Upper Tribunal refused what next?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ddfan20
Newly Registered

HO permission to appeal to Upper Tribunal refused what next?

Post by ddfan20 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:50 pm

Hi,

I was wondering what next?
I won the appeal with FTT on human rights ground by also fulfilling all immigration rules , HO requested permission to appeal to UT but was refused. What next with HO continue to make it hell for me or it will stop. how long will I have to wait for in order to know whether I will get my passport back with visa?

looking forward for some answers thank you.

D

ddfan20
Newly Registered

Re: HO permission to appeal to Upper Tribunal refused what n

Post by ddfan20 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:32 am

Any Help???

thx

ddfan20
Newly Registered

Post by ddfan20 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:35 pm

ddfan20 wrote:Any Help???

thx

anyone who can tell me will what are my chances ???

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:06 pm

if ist tribunal refused ho to give permission to apply upper tribunal,,,then home office can apply direct to upper tribunal

Tulips8
Newly Registered

Post by Tulips8 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:01 pm

Hi can you tell me what happened next??? I am in same situation like you please help me ....

mangotree
Newly Registered

Post by mangotree » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:11 pm

ddfan20 wrote:Hi,

I was wondering what next?
I won the appeal with FTT on human rights ground by also fulfilling all immigration rules , HO requested permission to appeal to UT but was refused. What next with HO continue to make it hell for me or it will stop. how long will I have to wait for in order to know whether I will get my passport back with visa?

looking forward for some answers thank you.

D
Why did HO want to appeal and on what grounds did UT refuse their appeal?

You're fortunate that the UT refused the HO's appeal. Now you'll wait to hear from HO. This wait can be long. I have heard upto 5-6 months. I hope you hear from them much sooner though.

zenni786
Newly Registered

ukba fee refund

Post by zenni786 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:52 am

Hi guys, just need some advice regarding home office and whether we can claim back fees and charges they have charged us. I.e. court costs, barrister charges, solicitors fee's, travel expenses

Basically cutting a long story short, the home office took my husband to tribunal services and we won the case, then home office appealed the decision and asked for permission from upper tribunal which got rejected. My husband is on spouse visa and has now got his visa and passport returned. He also had to report to home office for one year to sign etc.
On the first date of court the representative from the home office stated she has no information regarding the case and she ewas not ready to defend the home office and asked for more time, in this situation the case got adjourned for a further 3 months however we still had to pay the barrister twice due to this.

My main question here is can we claim back expenses, my husbands time to and from the home office to sign in, barrister costs, solicitors fees etc. Total probably amounts to around £4000. We have fuel receipts, and solicitors receipts to prove this.

Any help on this topic would be much appreciated