ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur - ILR

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mag8891
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur - ILR

Post by Mag8891 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:50 am

Hello,

could anybody advice me please before I get my Tier 1 Entrepreeur extension for 2 years.

If I get it, does it mean that I will have to continue to employ 2 people throurh another 2 years of extension to get ILR after that?

Best regards,
Mag

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur - ILR

Post by aby00156 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:44 pm

Yes you still have to show employment even to qualify for ILR

As it is stated that :

Further extensions and ILR applications
If the applicant‘s last grant of leave before the current grant was as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) (for instance, they are applying for a second extension):
- they do not need to demonstrate that they have created two more full-time paid jobs, in addition to the two jobs created during the initial period of leave, if the two full time positions created in the initial period of leave were maintained
- if the jobs from the initial leave no longer existing, they must show they have created two new jobs which have existed for at least 12 months
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.