ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1E visa cancelled due to TOEIC

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

atmone
- thin ice -

Re: T1E visa cancelled due to TOEIC

Post by atmone » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:57 am

honey143 wrote:hi atmone,
i got my AR refusal ....i think next step is JR....i dont know why they r doing this to us....
what about u is it ur JR of Appeal.....?
any one knows any thing about JR's......how long will it take etc..

thx
I have no idea why they are doing this. I am still waiting for the oncoming hearing.

The JR is expensive and my take long time.

atmone
- thin ice -

Post by atmone » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:05 am

naveediiqbal wrote:I attended one of the hearing for tier 1 (not mine) and it was refusal based on deception due to ets toic. Home office seem to have letter from etc and interview results (they test voice matching based on interview and speaking test part) and if different voices they prove that was by a proxy. Also asks about specific reason for selecting such centres . derails of tests erc so please be preparef if you are going for interview/ appeal hearing.

Thx for the info. Really appreciate.

My first hearing was adjourned because of the presenting officer brought the interview statement and a spreadsheet from ETS.
I do know it is very difficult to challenge the so called "evidence" But the points I have raised are:
1, I have no need to use a proxy.
2, The info they have got is from the doggy test centres, how can they prove the credibility of the info? can they make sure that the record they tested is exactly the one I have sit?
3, I did PTE and TOIEC around the same time range, so I did mix up these two exams. I mentioned twice when I get stopped.

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:20 am

atmone wrote:
naveediiqbal wrote:I attended one of the hearing for tier 1 (not mine) and it was refusal based on deception due to ets toic. Home office seem to have letter from etc and interview results (they test voice matching based on interview and speaking test part) and if different voices they prove that was by a proxy. Also asks about specific reason for selecting such centres . derails of tests erc so please be preparef if you are going for interview/ appeal hearing.

Thx for the info. Really appreciate.

My first hearing was adjourned because of the presenting officer brought the interview statement and a spreadsheet from ETS.
I do know it is very difficult to challenge the so called "evidence" But the points I have raised are:
1, I have no need to use a proxy.
2, The info they have got is from the doggy test centres, how can they prove the credibility of the info? can they make sure that the record they tested is exactly the one I have sit?
3, I did PTE and TOIEC around the same time range, so I did mix up these two exams. I mentioned twice when I get stopped.
Hi atmore,

I am glad that my experience helped you in your hearing. Hope you will get a result in your favor. Please pray for me as I am awaiting my hearing soon. Stay connected and let me know your determination when you receive judge letter.

honey143

Post by honey143 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:26 pm

hi atmone,
is it ur JR or appeal...?
during this time are u allowed to work...(if self employed r u doing the business)
if our JR is in progression we r legal right.....im so confused n hearing so many things from here n there...
well we r sending Home office the JR protocol notice....lets see what will they have to say about it....
i dont have an appeal right...
well when i did Toeic my ielts was valid n after getting the visa i finished my degree with v good marks...
if they want to refuse the visa then y they let us in....through borders...

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:33 pm

honey143 wrote:hi atmone,
is it ur JR or appeal...?
during this time are u allowed to work...(if self employed r u doing the business)
if our JR is in progression we r legal right.....im so confused n hearing so many things from here n there...
well we r sending Home office the JR protocol notice....lets see what will they have to say about it....
i dont have an appeal right...
well when i did Toeic my ielts was valid n after getting the visa i finished my degree with v good marks...
if they want to refuse the visa then y they let us in....through borders...
Hi Honey143,

I am afraid if your previous leaves are expired then JR will not give right to remain or work.

Please ask your legal rep about this.

Regards,

honey143

Post by honey143 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:36 pm

hi,
and what if we r running businesses.....shall we shut down....
any idea about the dependents if they r working???

honey143

Post by honey143 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:39 pm

Naveed,
during this JR what will be our status.....aren't we llegal....???

what about ur case do u have similar prob ...??

thx

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:47 pm

honey143 wrote:Naveed,
during this JR what will be our status.....aren't we llegal....???

what about ur case do u have similar prob ...??

thx
Hi Honey143,

I have a different issue altogether, My visa Tier 1 G extention refused as the case worker took a wrong line item (total earnings as opposed to Gross earning before tax) from my payslip and calculated a lower income and gave me lower points so I did not qualify for enough points where I should be awarded higher. I have a pending appeal FTT later next month.

according to my understanding Judicial review does not give right to live and work but if you finally get a decision in your favor then all of the passed period is get counted as a valid leave. Pease double check with some seniors or a good lawyer.

Good luck buddy.

Kind Regards,

honey143

Post by honey143 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:51 pm

Many thx for ur reply.... I shall do that for sure....
and best of Luck for ur hearing.....

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:52 pm

honey143 wrote:Many thx for ur reply.... I shall do that for sure....
and best of Luck for ur hearing.....
THANK YOU

honey143

Post by honey143 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:09 pm

@naveediiqbal .
hi there,
any luck with ur visa thing?

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:43 pm

honey143 wrote:@naveediiqbal .
hi there,
any luck with ur visa thing?
Hi,

Thanks for message. Yes I got visa extension last month for me and family. HO withdrawn and issued us visa.

Whats update on your issue. Good Luck

Regards,