ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment Creation After April 2014

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zaki farooqui
Newly Registered

Employment Creation After April 2014

Post by zaki farooqui » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:06 am

Hi All,

i have got my Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa in March 2015 from PSW, i have gone through the Guidance for the job creation, it say's we need to create Two Full Time Vacancies.

As after April 2014, Two different jobs should be created for 12 Months.

i have rang home office and they have said to me that, we have to employee two different persons for 24 Months Each.

can you please help me on this.

Do i need to create two different jobs for 24 Month Each.

As home office said if there is a break in the employment in 24 Months they will not consider that as job creation. they will not consider the entire time as job duration not even the break in the employment

It has to be continuously for 24 Months for two different persons, but on Guidance it say job should be created for 12 Months.

1. can i create a job for the 1st year for one person, and for 2nd year for the another person, if the 1st person Left the company.

will it be considered as job creation or not.

Help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Ahmed25

Re: Employment Creation After April 2014

Post by Ahmed25 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:47 am

i think you should stick with the guidance.

According to guidance if you got your visa before april 2014 you can employee same person for 24 months with minimum 30 hours per week and if you got it after april 2014 then you have to employee minimum 2 person and one employee will count as one job even if you hired him for more then 12 months. Maximum number of person is up to you.

Regarding the gap etc its again clearly mentioned in the guidance that you only need to complete 30 hours per week for 24 months and you can do this in any combination with any gap you want.

hope this helps