ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Lewisdool
Newly Registered

Help needed

Post by Lewisdool » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:18 pm

Hi,

Basically this is my situation in 2014 i had applied for a tier 4 visa

I'm living in ireland and have residency here , but still Nigerian (Not got passport yet) so residency card.

Basically i applied right and was refused cause i didn't have a valid CAS

So i applied again with a CAS and got my visa

I have to defer from my course because i sisn't have funds on day of enrolment because my father passed away and money went towards the funeral home.

Since then i had my fees paid in full to the uni in advance for 3yrs time and accomodation but i never renwewd my visa

so in 2015 september 22nd was my enrolment and i had arrived 21st september , and tried to re enrol without knowing , there i was informed my visa was curtailed and i had to leave by march 2015 but i left november 2014 , so i have applied again i meet all the requirements and sent in everything requested and paid i never got into trouble etc while in the uk.

I applied on the 23rd and paid priority service to speed up process , so can i ask what are my chances of me being refused , i should have a decision by tomorrow since is the 5th working day , let me know guys thank you.

Lewisdool
Newly Registered

Re: Help needed

Post by Lewisdool » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:37 pm

Could some advise me please ? thanks.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Re: Help needed

Post by kunfayakun » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:26 pm

Are you in the UK now? if so how did you enter the UK?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun