ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Final Accounts

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

whiteroses
BANNED

Final Accounts

Post by whiteroses » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:58 am

At the time of extension, do we only have to submit final accounts for each period? How detailed do the accounts have to be? Also, do we have to provide bank statements only for months in which investments were made?

Thank you for your help.

vmai

Re: Final Accounts

Post by vmai » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:14 pm

Hi,
Pls do all accounts .I mean three years accounts but final year is ok.

I need your help.I am also extesion next year but i don't know which bussiness can i investment money .Pls just let me know which bussiness good for me for my extension and i am also ready for my money£50k

AANA
Pakistan

Post by AANA » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:45 pm

Hi WhiteRoses

Your accounts will have to be for 3 years, which should also show your investment (whether 50k or 200k).
My advice would be to download the extension application form and go through that step by step. It is not difficult and mostly self explanatory. Good Luck with the extension.

Hi Vmai

a little surprised by your question?? Your going for your extension next year but you have not started any business as yet??
Is this correct? if so i take it you have still not invested any monies? and not made any arrangements for employing 2 staff members?

Please do clarify

whiteroses
BANNED

Post by whiteroses » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:52 pm

Thanks, vmai and AANA.
Yes, I meant final accounts as in the final accounts for each year. I just wanted to know how detailed these should be (the guidance suggests submitting P&L and Balance Sheet, but what about cash flow statements, etc?). I also want to know whether I should provide the full set of bank statements or just the pages showing investment.

vmai, did you switch from PSW? Or did you apply for the £200,000 category? The types of businesses you can do would depend on that.

vmai

Post by vmai » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:04 am

Thanks for your reply. I switch from PSW £50K ROUTE
I am doing bussiness at the movement but i invested only £10000 so rest of money i have to investment and i need good bussiness with Home office accept that bussiness .if you have any idea pls inform me

whiteroses
BANNED

Post by whiteroses » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:38 pm

vmai wrote:Thanks for your reply. I switch from PSW £50K ROUTE
I am doing bussiness at the movement but i invested only £10000 so rest of money i have to investment and i need good bussiness with Home office accept that bussiness .if you have any idea pls inform me
What are your qualifications? Something in a related field would probably be a good option.