ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Parents Dependent Visa Ireland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

only1nomi
Newly Registered

Parents Dependent Visa Ireland

Post by only1nomi » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:45 pm

Hi,
I am a uk citizen and just moved to ireland last month with my wife and two kids. I have started a small I.T firm in ireland. I want to apply for my widowed mother of the age of 68 years of old. I send her money every month. she is old and ill as well. Please can any body advice me that can i apply for my mother dependent visa in ireland now or sometime later.

regards,
noman

atuljain75
Newly Registered

Re: Parents Dependent Visa Ireland

Post by atuljain75 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:48 pm

Hi

did you manage to apply for dependent visa?

Thanks

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:31 pm

Hi Atuljain75,

Are you aiming to apply for dependent parent visa?

Muhammad k 2002
Newly Registered

: Parents Dependent Visa Ireland

Post by Muhammad k 2002 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:38 pm

Hello
I need some information,i hope someone will help me,im just move in ireland from uk last month,im british citizen,my mother and sister live in pakistan both are financially depending.i was sending them money for many years and my mother is not well as well,she had open heard sugary few year ago,my sister lookafter mother,my sister separated with her hasband but still not divorced yet,can i apply dependent visa for both, all money go on my sister name.please someone give me advise, thx

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Re: : Parents Dependent Visa Ireland

Post by Hamza2013 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:33 pm

Muhammad k 2002 wrote:Hello
I need some information,i hope someone will help me,im just move in ireland from uk last month,im british citizen,my mother and sister live in pakistan both are financially depending.i was sending them money for many years and my mother is not well as well,she had open heard sugary few year ago,my sister lookafter mother,my sister separated with her hasband but still not divorced yet,can i apply dependent visa for both, all money go on my sister name.please someone give me advise, thx
As per directive you are Ok to apply for your family members. however you will need to prove their dependency. As per your sister case if she is still in marriage she is not your dependent this is my understanding however gurus need to comment on this,

Hope this helps ...

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Re: : Parents Dependent Visa Ireland

Post by kunfayakun » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:59 pm

Hamza2013 wrote:
Muhammad k 2002 wrote:Hello

As per directive you are Ok to apply for your family members. however you will need to prove their dependency. As per your sister case if she is still in marriage she is not your dependent this is my understanding however gurus need to comment on this,

Hope this helps ...
I am totally agree with this, we can simply say "sister is separated" but will be finding hard to prove it as she is still married so you have to double make sure that you can provide sufficient documents to prove the dependency and I think it would be much better if you discuss with an advisor.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

chiopereche
Newly Registered

Post by chiopereche » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:24 pm

My name is Chi
I am a British National and live here in the UK, however the fact that my mother who has lived with me and my kids for the past 9yrs has been rejected on numerous ocassions the right to remain with us here in the UK. I now plan to relocate to Ireland. i would like to find out if it is possible to get my mother a residency card if i relocate using the EU Treaty on dependants.

CAN SOMEBODY HELP.

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:38 pm

Hi Chi,

Previous UK history can affect application process in Ireland.