ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Europe Work Permit

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vinod5
Newly Registered

Europe Work Permit

Post by vinod5 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:57 am

Hi All,

Good Day......

I am in INDIA.I have 5 years expeience in IT industry.
I am searching a Job in Europe.Please anyone advice me How to get a Workpermit.
when Europe tier 2 is open and closed for the peiod of 2015.

Thanks
Mav

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Re: Europe Work Permit

Post by ALKB » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:09 pm

vinod5 wrote:Hi All,

Good Day......

I am in INDIA.I have 5 years expeience in IT industry.
I am searching a Job in Europe.Please anyone advice me How to get a Workpermit.
when Europe tier 2 is open and closed for the peiod of 2015.

Thanks
Mav
Tier 2 is a UK-specific visa category.

Every European country has their own rules and processes regarding work permits. In general, you will need a job offer from an employer who is not only willing but also able to sponsor you.

Germany also offers a six-month jobseeker visa for highly skilled applicants. You can't work on a jobseeker visa but you can look for a job and convert to a regular work permit if you find a qualified job.
I am not a regulated immigration advisor. I am offering an opinion and not advice.

Newmann
Newly Registered

Post by Newmann » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:23 pm

Well it's also important what nationality you are and where you are from. Say, I'm also an IT expert of Moldovan descent. And many people like me and also other ones from other post-communist states are being endangered by that recent influx of cheap labor force from Arab countries, refugees, I mean here. Employers in EU states fire us and employ them. That's how it stays now in the EU. I can't go back to Moldova where I'll be paid little at best and join the jobless at worst. Life is getting worse and worse in Moldova recently. You are from India and it may be different with you. Good luck anyway.

ivn490
Newly Registered

Post by ivn490 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:32 pm

you have look for a job and go for a http://www.bluecard-eu.de/eu-blue-card-germany/

language skills are of utmost importance unless you have a skill that is so rare that they don't care about your language skills anymore

search for any possible job sites for germany or any country you wish and start applying, you have to be patient, could take about a year or so to land a job unless you are lucky.

the other otpion is to get a job search visa specific to each EU country, you can come in for 6 months and search for jobs, visa is cheap, but living in europe is expensive, but if you are confident of ur skills and talent, you can give it a shot, it will definitely work out. but do a good study on the job market before you quit and move in for 6 months. check if your skills will land you a job here in EU.

Germany is ok, netherlands, denmark, sweden, finland, norway are ok. frech are v v dearly beloved so i wouldnt recommend. germany too but comparatively less. austria belgium n others are not doing too good at the moment, so no point in jumping into the fire.