ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can you visit uk with stamp4eufam -surinder case?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

adedayoh

Re: Can you visit uk with stamp4eufam -surinder case?

Post by adedayoh » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:48 pm

Have listed the doc we sent, include photocopy of ur gnib card with the application.

As I said if you want ur application to take four weeks include basic requirement, if u want the case worker to get thru ur case quickly include Enuff evidence to show that you satisfy the requirements above and beyond

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Re: Can you visit uk with stamp4eufam -surinder case?

Post by kunfayakun » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:22 am

adedayoh wrote:Have listed the doc we sent, include photocopy of ur gnib card with the application.

As I said if you want ur application to take four weeks include basic requirement, if u want the case worker to get thru ur case quickly include Enuff evidence to show that you satisfy the requirements above and beyond
Thanks for the valuable advice and I clearly got your point :)

Also I have another question so please give me your advice on this as well, like how long after we may apply for the FP? we are here for about 5 month so when would it be possible to apply?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun