ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When to pay IHS ?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

UK007
Mood:

When to pay IHS ?

Post by UK007 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:57 am

Hi, I am planning to apply for my FLR(FP) around last week of October.
When should I pay my IHS ? Would I get the IHS reference the moment I pay for it ? Or do I have to pay few days before making the application ?

Younaf
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: When to pay IHS ?

Post by Younaf » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:46 pm

Hello

You can pay IHS anytime before making application, download latest FLR FP form details how to pay is there.

You need to enter the unique IHS number in your FLR FP application.
Hope this helps

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:53 pm

(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

UK007
Mood:

Post by UK007 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:20 am

Thanks a lot guys. Cheers !

anyhelpisgreat
Newly Registered

Post by anyhelpisgreat » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:36 pm

You need to pay the IHS fee at the same time at you pay for your visa fee or very soon after. I know this as i have made the payment and my wife is now over. However i tried to register my wife at the local GP and they have told me everytime she uses the surgery she will have to make a £200 payment and that the IHS fee doesn't cover it.

Is this true??? Its a complete smack in the face if this is at all true. Any comments are helpful

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:46 pm

anyhelpisgreat wrote:You need to pay the IHS fee at the same time at you pay for your visa fee or very soon after. I know this as i have made the payment and my wife is now over. However i tried to register my wife at the local GP and they have told me everytime she uses the surgery she will have to make a £200 payment and that the IHS fee doesn't cover it.

Is this true??? Its a complete smack in the face if this is at all true. Any comments are helpful
Not true...
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:32 pm

They are wrong. Report them to your local Healthcare Trust and ask for assistance.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

anyhelpisgreat
Newly Registered

Post by anyhelpisgreat » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:35 am

Thankyou Casa, much appreciated. At the moment they are refusing to register my wife at the surgery but the Business Manager (i think its called) for the surgery is to give me a call today sometime to discuss the matter.

Once i get that call i will nofiyy you guys on what they have said