ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT:Excess Dividend not in Acco.. Letter but in Statement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nitint1

URGENT:Excess Dividend not in Acco.. Letter but in Statement

Post by nitint1 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:45 pm

Hi
I have ILR premium service appointment tomorrow, so please help asap.
1) I spotted at the last minute, I took an advance dividend which is in Sep month, I'll return it, and hence not in Accountant Letter and has no Dividend voucher, is it a problem? Will Case Worker find it as a problem?
2) I am showing my earnings but my wife is also 50% shareholder in my limited company, so do I need to show her Payslips and Dividend vouchers too?
Thanks

nitint1

Re: URGENT:Excess Dividend not in Acco.. Letter but in State

Post by nitint1 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:24 pm

I went ahead with the docs, and got my ILR successful.
Thanks for the help

smeer123
Newly Registered

Post by smeer123 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:23 pm

nitint1 wrote:I went ahead with the docs, and got my ILR successful.
Thanks for the help
First thing is congratulations......wud u mind to list up earning related documents u submitted pls...?....did dey ask u any questions....?.....thanks

svatuk

Post by svatuk » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:38 pm

smeer123 wrote:
Thanks for the help
First thing is congratulations......wud u mind to list up earning related documents u submitted pls...?....did dey ask u any questions....?.....thanks[/quote

Congratulations
Was it ILR LR or tier-1&2 ?

smeer123
Newly Registered

Post by smeer123 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:00 pm

svatuk wrote:
smeer123 wrote:
Thanks for the help
First

Congratulations
Svatuk brother.....it must be tier1 otherwise he wudnt ve put dividend vouchers n all....thanks

nitint1

Post by nitint1 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:21 am

svatuk wrote:
smeer123 wrote:
Thanks for the help
First

Congratulations
For both of you:
It was: Tier 1 General - ILR Settlement with 2 dependants, spouse and child
It took over all 3 hrs in the Home Office, but pre consideration start process was quick case consideration took around 2 hrs.
No they didn't ask any question or additional documents.
I am a sole director in my limited company, with 50% shareholding, here are the documents I submitted:
1) My payslips and dividend vouchers, normal prints no stamps etc, just my signature
2) My Bank Statements Business and Personal highlighted the amounts paid and received respectively
3) Letter from Accountant Gross, Tax Credit and Net Salary and Dividends in a tabular format
4) Extra Document - My contract documents with my end client, for employment
5) Extra Document - Self billing invoices
All for last 12 months only.
Hope it helps

fmaher
Newly Registered

Post by fmaher » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:30 pm

First of all Congratulation for your success. I am aiming to apply for ILR via Glasgow Premium Service Centre. My case is pretty similar to you. I am contractor with a LTD company, Can I ask which center did you apply and would they consider Self-Employed applicants?

Can you please advise if you took new English certificate for ILR? I have expired a ILTES certificate had used for Entry Clearance and my other 2 extensions. Is that still acceptable?

nitint1

Post by nitint1 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:36 pm

fmaher wrote:First of all Congratulation for your success. I am aiming to apply for ILR via Glasgow Premium Service Centre. My case is pretty similar to you. I am contractor with a LTD company, Can I ask which center did you apply and would they consider Self-Employed applicants?

Can you please advise if you took new English certificate for ILR? I have expired a ILTES certificate had used for Entry Clearance and my other 2 extensions. Is that still acceptable?
Applied in Croydon.
No. I just printed the PBS assessment results pdf, using Tier 2 as option, and highlighted my masters degree. I'm not sure about whether an expired certificate will be useful.