ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET O Form, Paternity Absence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ssidd

SET O Form, Paternity Absence

Post by ssidd » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:53 pm

Hello,

Please guide me about question 5.7 of SET O Form, which inquired about Paternity related absence.

I was on one week paternity leave in last November and my company paid me the full pay for the week not the SPP. Should I need to mention the dates here or leave it blank??

Is there any impact of paternity absence on ILR.

Kindly guide me.

Thanks

SIDD
Random life is difficult but systematic is much easier!!
SIDD

Ilr180

Re: SET O Form, Paternity Absence

Post by Ilr180 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:32 am

ILR Set (O) - Last line on page 12 of 61:

"If you are unable to meet the appropriate rate of pay because you are on maternity, paternity or adoption leave you should answer questions 5.6, 5.7 and 5.8. If this does not apply to you, please go to section 6."

I understand this applies to someone who IS CURRENTLY on one of these leaves and therefore DOES NOT apply to your case.

Gurus to confirm.

aubajwa

Re: SET O Form, Paternity Absence

Post by aubajwa » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:59 pm

Hello Gurus,

Any idea about this question.

I was on Paternity leaves for on 5 days in last 5 years. (But still my salary not effected, as per my employer paternity policy).

Please confirm if this applies to maternity where one usually goes on long leaves at reduced pay rate?

Reagrds