ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs cases

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SAK15
Newly Registered

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by SAK15 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:12 pm

thanks for understanding. any serious note or advise as I got a good job offer after a long process and they are asking me to provide the passport for further action.
thanks in advance for fellow members

crimson76

Post by crimson76 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:07 pm

SAK15 wrote:thanks for understanding. any serious note or advise as I got a good job offer after a long process and they are asking me to provide the passport for further action.
Hopefully, you will get your passport back soon. I know waiting is stressful . Do you have any idea why your application was deferred ? Any tax issues or problems with 5 year residence requirements or any traffic or other convictions?
Most people on this forum did get their ILR after they complete their checks. Which premium service centre did you go to? Did they interview you on the day of your appointment? What questions were raised by the case worker?
You can show their letter to your perspective employer. Hopefully, u will get your passport back soon.

Kmaj007
BANNED

Post by Kmaj007 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:16 am

SAK15 wrote:thanks for understanding. any serious note or advise as I got a good job offer after a long process and they are asking me to provide the passport for further action.
Instead of posting your situation on Forum just tell your employer whats the score is, but you can share your diabetic info with some members who get very sensitive with your health condition, chin up mate, life is alaways hard

SAK15
Newly Registered

Post by SAK15 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:27 pm

only thing she asked me about tax returns for previous years whicn I handed over. and she was satisfied I asked any other papers but she said NO.

flyingmachine
Newly Registered

Post by flyingmachine » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:50 am

Guys,

Good news. Today I have received all my docs from UKBA with ILR approved; What a relief. Thanks so much for all your support. you guys very helpful;

It took around 10 days after my PEO.

any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.

~FM~

svatuk

Post by svatuk » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:09 am

flyingmachine wrote:Guys,

Good news. Today I have received all my docs from UKBA with ILR approved; What a relief. Thanks so much for all your support. you guys very helpful;

~FM~

Hi congratulations on your ILR.

Is your case straight forward ?

Regards

flyingmachine
Newly Registered

Post by flyingmachine » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:17 pm

svatuk wrote:

~FM~

Regards
yes my case is almost straight forward.

I applied as director of my own limited company. Provided payslips and divindends as proof of earnings. and i don't have any gaps more than 180 days

askhan

Post by askhan » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:22 pm

flyingmachine wrote:
svatuk wrote:

~FM~

Regards
yes my case is almost straight forward.

I applied as director of my own limited company. Provided payslips and divindends as proof of earnings. and i don't have any gaps more than 180 days

Congrats on ILR, now a days anything apart of full employment for continuous 5 years doesnt count towards a straightforward case.

This is how HO thinks ..now a days.
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

jojybaba

Post by jojybaba » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:18 am

My one friend applies same day service on 10 years ground
he been asked full 5 years tax documents which he submitted yesterday,normally how long they take after this?

he was ,,student-psw and Tier1

Regards

jojybaba

Post by jojybaba » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:13 pm

jojybaba wrote:My one friend applies same day service on 10 years ground
he been asked full 5 years tax documents which he submitted yesterday,normally how long they take after this?

Any one has any ideas. How long this will take

Regards

kchess
Newly Registered

Post by kchess » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:50 pm

~FM~
Congrats mate, I'm happy for you

jollyjolly
Newly Registered

Post by jollyjolly » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:44 am

We have already completed 5 months since the time we made our ILR application Tier 1 route in Croyden PEO.
Haven't heard anything from them yet. Did anyone have any experience contacting MP and does it helps?

naeemanwar
Newly Registered

Post by naeemanwar » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:27 pm

I apply for ILR on the basis of LR.
Visa Officer ask me we need some tax information because my current status is tier 1 General.
I have three or four papers to submit but he says thats not enough we need complete record for last five years.
I submitted my P60 and SA302 myself in PEO centre and now its almost 10 days waiting.
Any body got any idea how long it takes and what documents they may need in future so i can arrange well before.

Thanks

tungha1979
BANNED

Post by tungha1979 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:39 am

naeemanwar wrote:I apply for ILR on the basis of LR.
Visa Officer ask me we need some tax information because my current status is tier 1 General.
I have three or four papers to submit but he says thats not enough we need complete record for last five years.
I submitted my P60 and SA302 myself in PEO centre and now its almost 10 days waiting.
Any body got any idea how long it takes and what documents they may need in future so i can arrange well before.

Thanks
which PEO was this? were you self employed during your 5 year Tier 1 General?

naeemanwar
Newly Registered

Post by naeemanwar » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:19 pm

in the start i was employed
on the time of extention it was company dividends and employment and now I am employed and apply on 10 years long residence based so did not send any documents covering this year.

it was Sheffield PEO

naeemanwar
Newly Registered

Post by naeemanwar » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:22 pm

As i applied in premium centre and they require further documents my question i will they consider it as premium service or normal postal.

naeemanwar
Newly Registered

Post by naeemanwar » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:09 pm

naeemanwar wrote:As i applied in premium centre and they require further documents my question i will they consider it as premium service or normal postal.
Just wondering how long they take to respond if anyone from group experience same issue on LR ILr more documents, as I am still waiting and no reply even I am not sure they receive documents because i got not receipt of my documents reception just one of HO worker came and collect documents and say don't wary i will place on Mr.-------- table for you.

angel2015
Newly Registered

Post by angel2015 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:57 pm

naeemanwar wrote:
naeemanwar wrote:As i applied in premium centre and they require further documents my question i will they consider it as premium service or normal postal.
Just wondering how long they take to respond if anyone from group experience same issue on LR ILr more documents, as I am still waiting and no reply even I am not sure they receive documents because i got not receipt of my documents reception just one of HO worker came and collect documents and say don't wary i will place on Mr.-------- table for you.
Hi I don't even know how long is going to take. I also applied in CROYDON PSC in August on the basis of long residency. I have waited almost 5 hours. I had one friend with me with same status on that day and he got it after one hour. After 5 hours I query with customer service and then someone went inside and came to me and told me my case was being sample mean a new case worker was being trained on my case and now senior case worker was over looking it and I will be called soon. So I was waiting. After one hour someone called me amd gave me a letter that further queries need to be made. I asked the lady what happen. She just said their were not sure about my continuous residency and they need to check with other department and my file with senior case worker. She didn't mention anything about tax. That's all. Since then I am waiting.....it's now almost 2 months. It's so painful and stressful.
Does anyone in this group have same issue???
Does anyone know how long is going to take???
Why they are taking so long???

kchess
Newly Registered

Post by kchess » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:30 pm

I think if the decision is not made on the same day then it will be classified as a postal application unfortunately, which is painfull.

Good luck for you and hope for the best

angel2015
Newly Registered

Post by angel2015 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:59 pm

When did U apply? I applied middle of the August at CROYDON. But they didn't ask me any extra paper work. But u said they asked extra paper for tax??? My condition is same like you. Hope both of us will get soon.

Kmaj007
BANNED

Post by Kmaj007 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:20 pm

AS Bio-metrics are taken, they just need to work on the details which were missing in their opinion. They're few people who have been through this, in some cases within 3 weeks decision arrives, but in other it can take upto 6 months

jojybaba

Post by jojybaba » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:31 pm

after 25 days my friend got approval letter.

he applied peo and asked further tax relating document for 5 years which he submitted best available only

jojybaba wrote:
jojybaba wrote:My one friend applies same day service on 10 years ground

Any one has any ideas. How long this will take

Regards

misspvivas
Newly Registered

Post by misspvivas » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:33 am

We had the premium service appointment on the 21st of October 2015, but we were asked to send the same papers but in a better and clearer order for our incomes and some more papers related to our taxes as we just gave them the statements and me and my husband we both are freelancers so they needed us to highlight all our incomes on statements and a letter from our accountant stating how much money we make per week and that I have completed my tax return which he was still preparing.
Tomorrow it would be 3 weeks and we still haven't received any update or letter indicated they received our extra papers which were send on the 29th of October and the post office marked they were received at the offices on Friday the 30th of October . The really negative office also passed me a number to get in touch with her directly if I needed help regarding the extra documents, number that has never work. We would like to received information about our application something, anyone had asimilar experience?
misspvivas

Jas2013
Newly Registered

Post by Jas2013 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:10 pm

misspvivas wrote:We had the premium service appointment on the 21st of October 2015, but we were asked to send the same papers but in a better and clearer order for our incomes and some more papers related to our taxes as we just gave them the statements and me and my husband we both are freelancers so they needed us to highlight all our incomes on statements and a letter from our accountant stating how much money we make per week and that I have completed my tax return which he was still preparing.
Tomorrow it would be 3 weeks and we still haven't received any update or letter indicated they received our extra papers which were send on the 29th of October and the post office marked they were received at the offices on Friday the 30th of October . The really negative office also passed me a number to get in touch with her directly if I needed help regarding the extra documents, number that has never work. We would like to received information about our application something, anyone had asimilar experience?
misspvivas
Hi misspvivas,

Which PEO you went?
How many points on earning you claiming ?
Did you paid all the outstanding Tax of year ending 2015 ?

misspvivas
Newly Registered

Post by misspvivas » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:00 pm

Jas2013 wrote:
misspvivas wrote:We had the premium service appointment on the 21st of October 2015, but we were asked to send the same papers but in a better and clearer order for our incomes and some more papers related to our taxes as we just gave them the statements and me and my husband we both are freelancers so they needed us to highlight all our incomes on statements and a letter from our accountant stating how much money we make per week and that I have completed my tax return which he was still preparing.
misspvivas
Hi misspvivas,

Which PEO you went?
How many points on earning you claiming ?
Did you paid all the outstanding Tax of year ending 2015 ?
Our application was not on point based, My accountant was still working on a late tax return for 2015. The woman especially just asked for us to highlight all our incomes on the statements and gave her a spreadsheets with my invoices the amounts and where could she locate does incomes on the statements. so we gave her that. She also asked for a letter from the accountant saying how much we earn per week to know if we could afford our rent. which was what she didn't have clear. When I sent th appears the declaration was made really fast and the confirmation we sent it along with my accountant letter stating he finished it and sent it also gave them an spreadsheet of our incomes...