ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help applying for ILR 10 year base

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ks373
BANNED

Re: Need help applying for ILR 10 year base

Post by ks373 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:04 pm

tiredoftiers wrote:I am going to PEO in next few days and I have done the same ..leave the payment page blank but attached photos(name written at the back of each photo) in a mini plastic envelope and fee paid confirmation page placed on top of application form
Thank you very much good luck

hayya786

Re: Need help applying for ILR 10 year base

Post by hayya786 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:20 pm

Dear All I am intending to apply for my ILR next year but After reading the threads on immigration boards, I have requested for my SA 302, and i found that my all taxes are upto date just one tax is missing which was from my employer in 2010. I found that there is no such record of my employment in Inland Revenue of my employment, i worked with a ltd company as an employee but they did not file my return or registered me on Paye on Inland Revenue Register plus they have been liquidated in 2011. But i have my pay slips and it clearly states the tax deduction on them plus i have got p60 from them and the money came from there company account it shows/reflect in my bank statement from their company account, am so confused and scared what should i do please any help guys let me know? What I can do about it?