ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

STAMP 4 EXPIRED WHILE OUT OF IRELAND

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Oud
Newly Registered

STAMP 4 EXPIRED WHILE OUT OF IRELAND

Post by Oud » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:16 pm

HI ALL

I HOPE I GET HELP IN MY SITUATION

I AM NO EU FAMILY MEMBER ( IRISH WIFE ) GOT MY STAMP 4 IN 2012 FOR ONE YEAR, BEFORE IT EXPIRED I MOVED WITH MY WIFE TO UK AS MY WIFE GOT JOBE THERE AND IVE APPLIED FOR UK RESIDENCE CARD AND GOT IT
WHILE AM WAITING FOR MY RESIDENCE MY STAMP 4 EXPIRED .
NOW I HAD TWO KIDS BOTH HAVE IRISH PASSPORT FROM EMBASSY AND WE THINK TO GO BACK TO IRELAND

MY QUESTION :
1= DO I NEED VISA TO GO IRELAND IF SO WHICH ONE I SHOULD APPLY ?
2= HOW CAN I APPLY FOR RENEWAL STAMP 4 AGAIN
3= AM I ELLIGIBLE FOR CITIZEN AS I AM MARRIED FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS BUT LIVING IN THE ENGLAND AND NOW DECIDE TO GO BACK WITH FAMILY ?

I KNOW ITS COMPLICATED BUT HOPE I GET SOME ADVICE

THANKS IN ADVANCE

nahmed

Re: STAMP 4 EXPIRED WHILE OUT OF IRELAND

Post by nahmed » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:43 am

Hi,

I can only partly answer your questions.

From what I can understand from your post, your spouse is currently exercising her treaty rights(working) in UK and you have been given a 5-year EU residence card by the UK. Following a recent court ruling, you do not need a visa (family permit) to travel to EU (i.e, including Ireland) provided you are travelling with your wife and have in your possession your EU residence card and your marriage certificate (in case they wish to confirm you guys are married).

You will however need to apply for a Visa if travelling alone to any EU country except the UK.

Oud
Newly Registered

Post by Oud » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:41 pm

Oud wrote:From what I can understand from your post, your spouse is currently exercising her treaty rights(working) in UK and you have been given a 5-year EU residence card by the UK
Thanks Nahmed for your replay
as you stated I've got 5 years residence card stated eu family member and my wife name
i found that i can travel with my partner to eu with out need visa but i can't find that Ireland included as well
Thanks for your help

And hope get help in the other query

a.s.b.o
- thin ice -

Post by a.s.b.o » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:11 pm

nahmed wrote:Hi,

I can only partly answer your questions.

From what I can understand from your post, your spouse is currently exercising her treaty rights(working) in UK and you have been given a 5-year EU residence card by the UK. Following a recent court ruling, you do not need a visa (family permit) to travel to EU (i.e, including Ireland) provided you are travelling with your wife and have in your possession your EU residence card and your marriage certificate (in case they wish to confirm you guys are married).

You will however need to apply for a Visa if travelling alone to any EU country except the UK.
Further, since your wife exercised treaty rights in UK for more than 3 months, you can obtain 4EU stamp for yourself upon return (I think Ireland treats this as Meetock ruling). This is where you switch from STAMP4 -> STAMP 4EU, that would entitle you to a visa-free when travelling/joining your wife.

I hope it helps

Oud
Newly Registered

Post by Oud » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:00 pm

Hi a s b o
Thanks for ur replay
I've tried to find any thing about stamp 4 EUFam
And the eligibility to apply for that but I couldn't do
So plz if u got any link it
More question plz can I apply for 4 EUFam
From Ireland embassy in uk
Thanks for ur help

seekingadvice87

Post by seekingadvice87 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:04 pm

Oud wrote:Hi a s b o
Thanks for ur replay
Thanks for ur help
Hi,
The EU1 application form is used to apply for Stamp4EUfam and for eligibility, your marriage cert as well as documents that show your wife exercised treaty rights in another EU state. Check on the INIS website for more info.

Stamp4EUFam is the equivalent of your UK Residence card so you can only apply for that in Ireland. And as long as you're going with your wife then just have all your docs with you. You already have an EU Residence card.

My contribution :D

Oud
Newly Registered

Post by Oud » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:17 pm

seekingadvice87 wrote:
Oud wrote:Hi a s b o
Thanks for ur replay
Thanks for ur help
Hi,
The EU1 application form is used to apply for Stamp4EUfam and for eligibility, your marriage cert as well as documents that show your wife exercised treaty rights in another EU state. Check on the INIS website for more info.

Stamp4EUFam is the equivalent of your UK Residence card so you can only apply for that in Ireland. And as long as you're going with your wife then just have all your docs with you. You already have an EU Residence card.

My contribution :D
Thanks for a good contribution :D :D :D
i thinks i got most of my query
thanks guys to be helpful
and finally any idea about if i am eligible to apply for citizenship as my wife and kids irish and been married more than 3 years but living in UK and now decided to go back ireland

thanks