ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR deferred at PEO pending further checks

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

entoct2012
Newly Registered

ILR deferred at PEO pending further checks

Post by entoct2012 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:57 pm

Hi ,

I had withdrawn my appeal which was allowed and applied for ILR(LR) on ten year basis on PEO on 30-09-2015 . They have not given me decision on same day and told me that I do not have my passports and they will get and see my passport (already with home office since my previous application ) and will get back to me with the decision
Is it normal not to receive decision after a week or so.

Also please advise , as when I have withdrawn my appeal , so it was also withdrawn for my wife and son.
As I was advised that my wife should be using FLR FP form for her visa .
Can you please advise

what is her current immigration status ?
Does she has got 28 days to submit application ( we were on 3C leave and then appeal withdrawn) ?
Should I wait for the decision from home office for my ILR application before she applies for her visa?

Thanks
Would my wife need to submit English language test if she applies as 10 year partner route on flr fp ?

entoct2012
Newly Registered

Re: ILR deferred at PEO pending further checks

Post by entoct2012 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:31 pm

Dear members / Experts , please suggest your input if possible , I need your help urgently.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:47 pm

On what date was your appeal withdrawn and did you receive acknowledgement of the withdrawal?

Your wife and son currently have no visa status.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

entoct2012
Newly Registered

Post by entoct2012 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:44 pm

CR001 wrote:On what date was your appeal withdrawn and did you receive acknowledgement of the withdrawal?

Your wife and son currently have no visa status.
Thanks CR001 ,
Appeal withdrawal confirmation received on the same day and was attached with the SET LR application form.
Case worker came back after the consideration of case and advised me that takes 48 hours to trace the passports and I will get decision straightaway.
I understand that my wife and son have no visa status now , can you please advise further in detail as per my original post in this subject please ..
thanks