ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Post by fahadmalikz » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:29 am

Hello Everyone.

This is my first time here. I need help in finding out has there any change in time for processing the spouse visa (Pakistan). I applied on the 2nd of July 2015. Haven't heard from them till now. They haven't called or anything. The online tracking website for Application says this "has been forwarded for processing to the Ireland Embassy/Consulate on 7/2/2015 6:44:01 AM". I checked in the morning and same came back. Please can anyone help me out...???

fsa

Re: Ireland Spouse Visa Processing Time Pakistan

Post by fsa » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:44 am

we applied in MAY and are still waiting. They say the normal processing time is 8 weeks. we have been waiting over 16 weeks, the only reply they send to emails is a generic. The date you submit the application is not the date they receive in Dublin - it is 2 weeks after

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:07 am

@fsa you still have not recived the desicion yet??? :shock:
Fsa have you contact solvit????

This weeks is 14th since i applied,why they are taking so long??

Virgo
Ireland

Post by Virgo » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:27 am

we have applied in mid June 20015 Gerry LHR, Application was received in Dublin visa office mid July still NO RESPONSE tough call. But on the other hand friend of mine had applied his wife and his kid's visas they took only 8 weeks to issue them visas, Don't understand their criteria how they deal such a cases.

khanmzk

Post by khanmzk » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:30 am

i received my refusal on 26 august i applied on 15th may. LOL i changed my mind i am going to germany :D :lol:
You May see me struggling but you will never see me quitting

Virgo
Ireland

Post by Virgo » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:43 pm

khanmzk wrote:i received my refusal on 26 august i applied on 15th may. LOL i changed my mind i am going to germany :D :lol:
why you were refused ? what was the visa category ? Any brief info

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:36 pm

I was wondering the same thing. Why are they taking so less time for some people and putting others on hold.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:58 pm

It is not peculiar to you only, due to a very large increase in the numbers of such applications and the limited resources available to deal with them, they are presently experiencing unavoidable delays.. :( even I wrote emails and letters but no reply yet, so just better wait until they response :cry:
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

bruce9078
Newly Registered

Post by bruce9078 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:44 pm

Hi i am from Karachi Pakistan... Need to know the application and type of documents needed to call my spouse and one small kid to visit me in Ireland. Am on student visa

bruce9078
Newly Registered

Post by bruce9078 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:52 pm

Hi i am from Karachi Pakistan on student visa... Need to know the application and type of documents needed to call my spouse and one small kid to visit me in Ireland.

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Hi Guys,

I have applied for my wife and daughter on 10th july from VFS Karachi. I am on green card in Ireland.
I am also waiting for their response, though VFS said it would take 8 weeks. I emailed visa mail of justice dept. and thats what they replied:

The application in question is currently awaiting a decision from a Visa
Officer and a decision will issue in due course.

Kind regards,

Visa Customer Services
Visa Office, Dublin
Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service

I'd like to take your opinion on this response. Does it mean our application is under consideration or just in queue?

Regards

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:37 pm

I'd also like to know if they follow the sequence of application numbers? Well i doubt, because my app start from 216 and i have seen Join Spouse visa approved for 221, 222, etc.

What i think is, it is possible that they consider visa app from different countries first. What do you guys think?

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:25 pm

Hi Jamal,

The applications are not definitely considered as per No. Have you applied through Gerrys?

I recon there was back log of applications at inis, have you seen decisions on inis website?

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:42 pm

Hi Hamza

yes VFS is Gerry's. Yes i do check every tuesday...

It should be countrywise.

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:55 am

The present time mentioned on inis website is they are considering application received from 02/09/15, I am sure your application will/should be part of it, have you applied as EU or Irish resident?

khanmzk

Post by khanmzk » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:21 am

LOL you guys want to know my story here it is i didnt wrote it i just cpoied this from one of my other posts
this is what happend.try to contact eu treatyrights unit visa office and justice.ie office at same time call them everyday do not leave it like that do not assume what sequence of applications are granted visa or why/all of us do not know how they deal with it so lets not assume i got my answers because i just bombard them with emails calls and even faxes this is how you have to push them.if you ask me a suggestion thats the only way.

I applied for EU join spouse visa under directive of free movement this year in may 2015 and was refused in august 2015 and was given right of appeal.it was my own mistake nothing to do irish visa office as i did not provided them a islamic marriage certificate registered in pakistan which was issued in UK.any ways later on i attested the islamic marriage cerificate from a notary public in uk and then leagalized it from FCO uk and embassy of pakistan in uk.furthermore i registered the marriage certificate in local union council and nikah registrar and got a nadra marriage certificate and finally attested by foreign ministry.while doing all this i lost the time to submit a appeal.after that visa office ireland send me the following email which states that i have
to apply under Irish law as directed in the directive.i am really confused can i apply under the eu directive again or should i go for irish law and what are the requirements for that law.as i contacted the irish visa office they only send me the inis webiste link to check it lol.the email irish visa office send me is below

Thank you for your email of 02/09/2015. Your visa application was refused
and the letter was issued from the Irish Consulate in Karachi on
19/08/2015. The letter would have provided details on how to appeal the
decision. However the appeal needs to be submitted within 2 months. The
deadline has now expired. You can apply for a join spouse visa under
domestic law as indicated in the EU Directive. Details in relation to join
family applicarions are attached below.

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Join%20Family

Kind regards,

Visa Customer Services
Visa Office, Dublin
Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service
You May see me struggling but you will never see me quitting

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:45 am

@ Jamal
If you applied for join spouse visa and if you are actually in Ireland want your spouse to join you then I think the process times for the decision is 6 month (not sure) do check the inis website.

And if you are Eu citizen then you can make a complain to Solvit of your country.

This week is my 15th week :(

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:55 pm

@ Umair,

I assume EU dependent (either spouse or parents) fall under other categories in inis processing time section.

Is this the case?

At the moment they are considering application received from 02/09/15

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:34 pm

Hi Umair,

Yes I am in Ireland, as I am working here. INIS says 6 months maximum for me, but i heard it doesnt usually take that long. Anyway hoping to get asap.

Hi Hamza,

I think your case also similar to join spouse / parent / family member. However, it would be great if it is in others category. Let us know status whenever you get decision.

Diomond

Post by Diomond » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:38 pm

Hi guys, as jamal asked is there any difference in awaiting examination and awaiting decision?

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:41 pm

Yeah I think I will have to open new post to get some response on this issue.

Diomond

Post by Diomond » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:16 pm

Ya please, maybe someone has an idea

fahadmalikz
BANNED

Post by fahadmalikz » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:23 am

Still no reply from the Ireland Consulate. The main thing is how can they keep the passport for such a long time, as they busy in checking all the documents they can just tell us to bring the passport for visa and we can get the passport stamped after that, but keeping the passport is a ridiculous thing. I was planning on taking my wife to Saudi Arabia while her application is in process but cannot the passport is with Irish Consulate.

Are you guys facing the same problem...???

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:38 am

Hi,

I also attached exactly same documents, 7 weeks no response at all,

Time wise they are taking 12 weeks plus,

No idea if EU visa falls under join family visa as per inis processing time

DublinGirl

Post by DublinGirl » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:46 pm

Hi , Guys just chill they will take 5 to 6 months for join spouse visas this time frame is on 99 percent applications. My wife and son visa took 5 months. And EU spouse visa is the same processing time.
And they will keep passports with them in consulate until the decision has been made...you can ring them ask for passport return by post they might send u but i suggest u leave it in yhe irish consulate untill the decision. Good luck all..
Allah will.give you what you want but remember Allah...