ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10weeks+ for accompany EU spouse visa

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

fsa

Re: 10weeks+ for accompany EU spouse visa

Post by fsa » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:49 pm

I did call them i was told that there is a technical issue with the website and decisions have not been updated and to check next week, they did not give me status of our application. I am in the process of contacting solveit now

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:25 am

It has been 11 week since I applied for accompany eu spouse,now I am also going to sent an email to Solvit.

@khanmzk can I have a roughly guide or copy of email you sent to Solvit reagrding delay in application.

@khanmzk have you lodge an appeal??

@ fsa you should contact Solvit now because you have waited more then 14 week.

khanmzk

Post by khanmzk » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:15 pm

umairks123 wrote:It has been 11 week since I applied for accompany eu spouse,now I am also going to sent an email to Solvit.

@khanmzk can I have a roughly guide or copy of email you sent to Solveit reagrding delay in application.

@khanmzk have you lodge an appeal??

@ fsa you should contact Solvit now because you have waited more then 14 week.
there is no such fancy email i sent to solvit.i just explained my situation the date i applied for visa and my correspondence with visa office Dublin.if your spouse is british then do only contact uk solvit the irish solvit will not help.normally when they receive your email they send you a consent form to fill up and send back to them and also they will ask you to send them the docs you send to irish visa office.
i didnt received the proper refusal yet as they only send me laws on which i applied no refusal.solvit is looking into it...
You May see me struggling but you will never see me quitting

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:21 pm

@fsa have your recived your decision yet??

Just got an email today Irish consulate that the application still awaiting to be examined, now I have contacted Solvit and they looking in to my case.

fsa

Post by fsa » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:41 pm

umairks123 wrote:@fsa have your recived your decision yet??

Just got an email today Irish consulate that the application still awaiting to be examined, now I have contacted Solvit and they looking in to my case.
No nothing yet, i have again sent an email as when i called them once again, they said they cannot give any information out over the telephone and need any requests in writing... so the wait continues

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:46 pm

On which date did you apply @fsa??
Have you complain to Solvit ???

Armanalmas

Post by Armanalmas » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:16 pm

Hi every one.
Me and two sons are British citizen. I applied for my spouse EUTR accompany visa to Ireland embassy Abu Dhabi in early May 2015. We sent all the necessary documents by post to Irish embassy Abu Dhabi because they don't have embassy in Kabul.
Since I have made the application four months have been passed and still no answer. I sent email to Abu Dhabi embassy they reply long backlog and waiting permission from Dublin to decide on the application. Contacted solvit UK five weeks ago they said they have registered my complaint to their database will get in touch once we receive a reply.
Can any of you give me an advice what step should I take to get an answer from them?
Thanks.

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:37 am

@fsa have you recived decision?????

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:26 pm

Armanalmas wrote:Hi every one.
Me and two sons are British citizen. I applied for my spouse EUTR accompany visa to Ireland embassy Abu Dhabi in early May 2015. We sent all the necessary documents by post to Irish embassy Abu Dhabi because they don't have embassy in Kabul.
Since I have made the application four months have been passed and still no answer. I sent email to Abu Dhabi embassy they reply long backlog and waiting permission from Dublin to decide on the application. Contacted solvit UK five weeks ago they said they have registered my complaint to their database will get in touch once we receive a reply.
Can any of you give me an advice what step should I take to get an answer from them?
Thanks.
You can write your query to the following emails and you may get reply soon, and you need clearly explain them that 4 months took for a accompany spouse visa and the Directive says it has to be process in 4 weeks time..
visamail@justice.ie and eutreatyrights@justice.ie
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

st2447

Post by st2447 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:26 am

Emailing visamail is unlikely to help, I emailed them over 5 times over 12 weeks for a friend over a few months. The only reply was "The Visa Office is seeking to process applications within the required time
limits but due to a very large increase in the numbers of such applications
and the limited resources available to process them, we are presently
experiencing unavoidable delays."

The Irish consulate in Delhi said they are still processing EU directive applications submitted in May at the INIS in Dublin.

He hired a solicitor who made a judicial review application in the High Court in Ireland, the judge ordered the INIS to make a decision within 14 days.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to deter these type of visa applications, last week the INIS only published a handful of accompany/join eu spouse decisions.
Surinder Singh
Arrived in Ireland with Pakistani Spouse: 27 Jan 2014
Returned to the UK with Spouse without Family Permit: 7 May 2014
Applied EEA2: 8 June 2014
Received COA with right to work: 19 June 2014
Received UK Residence Card: 30 July 2014

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:02 am

I have contacted Solvit one month ago, me and British spouse are in Pakistan,
How can I contact solicitor in Ireland??? For three month entry permit visa I have waited four month now

The Irish consulate in Dublin has recived my application three month ago and still my application is awaiting to be exaimned, the said on email that when all documentation recived and no quries remain outstanding the decison can be expected with in coming weeks,

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:13 pm

I can see it's really hard to wait for 4 months and it's not only for you, more people are waiting waiting, Even if you contact the solicitor they won't speed up the process, don't go to solicitor, they will just charge you a lot to write at letter to INIS, you are almost there and you will receive your decision soon, hope they won't keep you wait more than 4 months..
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:11 pm

Thanks kunfayankun for your advice,
Today I checked inis website, I have not recived decision today, probably next week.

I have seen they have given decision on application start for 217 series, and people including me are waiting for 216 and 215 series,no idea how they dealt.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:45 pm

Yeah most probably next week you will get :D

you know your application is being deal with EU treaty rights (EU law application) the 217 series must be Irish national law applications such as student and visitor visa application, that's why the given decision shows like that so don't worry! you will get soon..
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:34 am

Hi,

I am also waiting for my wife's visa (216). I applied from KHI pak.

I think these numbers are in sequence, new applications will have higher numbers. However, INIS has issued Join Spouse visas for 221 220 219 etc. I think they queue the applications wrt the countries. :/

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:50 pm

yeah may be but there is some more decisions on (216) series did you check properly?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

jamaal

Post by jamaal » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:33 am

Yes checking every tuesday..

khanmzk

Post by khanmzk » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:49 am

There is no such thing like series.my decision was taken after 14 weeks i applied on 15th may got my
decision on 26 august though it was refused lol.but at least i got it anyways the only way is to push them
by sending regular emails to visa office,director of justice,treaty rights team calling them everyday.even faxes.i did that all and i got my decision my refusal was based on my own mistake like i said in my previous post it was nothing to do with visa office.so fact of the matter is kindly do not sit waiting for a miracle..
You May see me struggling but you will never see me quitting

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:02 pm

Guys,

I don't think the applications are dealt with series No, i think they are dealt with category and complexity, we applied end August and our applications are in Dublin waiting for decision,

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:41 pm

Yeah exactly they deal with category that's why the numbers are seems disorder :)
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

davenjoy

Post by davenjoy » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:31 am

Mine is ( 2119...) applied June 5th and decision will be first week of Nov. according to visamail, fingers crossed. :D

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:12 pm

so 4 months wait for 3 months visa :D sounds bad lol and we have no any choices, waiting waiting and patients!
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:04 pm

Hi,

Has any one got any suitable answer from Solvit in processing time wise.

It clearly says in INIS website 4 months, has any one contacted Solvit?

Regards

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:05 am

Hi
Hamza2013
solvit also giving the same answer as we got from the INIS :( So I don't think slovit would speed up the process!
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

samundar
Newly Registered

Post by samundar » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:02 pm

Hi I have heard about the backlog of 7,000 visa applications and I think it's just not on. Has anyone heard of taking the matter to high court....I'm not sure but I read that if you file a mandates application the high court orders the Irish embassy to accelerate the visa and it's done in two weeks. Has anyone any more info on this matter?