ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents required for Naturalisation.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

z33
Newly Registered

Documents required for Naturalisation.

Post by z33 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:33 pm

Hi, Could anyone please help me which documents should I send with my Naturalisation application? I have got ILR last year on 10 years route and now my citizenship due. I have booked my appointment with NCS. While I was booking my appointment she asked me to bring fully completed AN form, LITU report, English language proof, Passports, and something which proof that you have been living here in the UK for last 5 years.

At that time I told her I dont think I have anything which proof that I have been living in this country but I have stamps on my passport then she said but we need something which proof that you have been living here in last 5 years. I asked her how about Bank statements? she said ok bring them. I dont have complete set of bank statements so I called my bank and asked them to send my last 5 years statements.

Do you think think they really need anything if I providing them all of my passports even my ILR card?

My other question is can I use my manager as a 1st referee? hes british, we work in a private vat registered company. And one of my friends as a 2nd referee? he is also has a British passport but not working yet.

If possible please reply me ASAP

Thank you

Casa

Re: Documents required for Naturalisation.

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:35 pm

Are you saying that in 5 years you don't have anything addressed to you apart from bank statements? Bills, correspondence, council tax statement? :?
What proof of address did you submit for your 10 year ILR application?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

z33
Newly Registered

Re: Documents required for Naturalisation.

Post by z33 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:43 pm

Casa wrote:Are you saying that in 5 years you don't have anything addressed to you apart from bank statements? Bills, correspondence, council tax statement? :?
What proof of address did you submit for your 10 year ILR application?
To be honest yes I dont have anything like that as I have been living with my relatives and they have everything on their name. I have a few of my educational certificates and I dont think I have anything else to proof.