ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2015 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

lthy
Newly Registered

Re: 2015 Citizenship Approvals

Post by lthy » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:39 pm

Applied - 23 May 2015
Ist letter - 28 May 2015
2nd letter - 29 July 2015

Can anybody tell me how many days before the ceremony do people will get approval letter sent ? approx?

How much time will be given to submit fee and GNIB card to INIS after receiving approval letter?

I have travel plans from mid of December 2015 to Mid of Jan 2016. Bit worried if the approval letter gets sent around that time.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:59 pm

Hi
ANY NEW CITIZENSHIP APPROVAL YET ?

Tdianecamara

Post by Tdianecamara » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:44 am

Applied on the 22/01/2015
received Acknowledgement: 27/01/2015
2nd stage letter: 08/05/2015
Approval: pending
I received a post stating I should sign and send back the form "status of declaration", which I did on the 12 of April 2015. Since then no response.
Anytime I send them an email the same respone "your application is being processed to establish good character and lawful residence and will be submitted to the Minister for decision as expeditiously as possible. It is not possible to give an extra timeframe".

Can anybody tell me what is being happening to my application? Have I some issues that I am not aware of? I am now doubting about everything concerning my application? and INIs add this: "It would greatly assist this office if you only contact us if it is absolute necessary as this will allow us to devote the maximum time for the processing of naturalisation applications".

It's just annoying and patronising to say that when they have my application since January of this year.
Please advice.

spiderman123
Newly Registered

Post by spiderman123 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:25 pm

Hii

Please if you can tell more
have you ever been appear in court ??
was you out of country more then 6 weeks ?
or any offences ??
what you think what could be the reason for delaying ..

belfastni
Newly Registered

Post by belfastni » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:14 pm

By the Grace of Allah. 18 months of waiting got my approval finally . Hope to make it in next ceremony and close the this chapter . And become Irish Citizen finally. Hope all those waiting get good news too.

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:59 pm

Congratulations
Can you share your time line pls
Also why took 18 months to approved.

Thanks

Tdianecamara

Post by Tdianecamara » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:32 pm

spiderman123 wrote:Hii

or any offences ??
Hi and thanks for your reply
I have never been in court, no offenses and never been in trouble with the law. So i don't know why its taking longer?

Gracious2015

Post by Gracious2015 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:11 pm

Tdianecamara wrote:

or any offences ??
I have never been in court, no offenses and never been in trouble with the law. So i don't know why its taking longer?
@Tdianecamara on what basis have you applied please?

Tdianecamara

Post by Tdianecamara » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:50 pm

Gracious2015 wrote:
Tdianecamara wrote: I applied base on stamp 4 zambrano.do you have any advice?

or any offences ??

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:03 pm

belfastni wrote:By the Grace of Allah. 18 months of waiting got my approval finally . Hope to make it in next ceremony and close the this chapter . And become Irish Citizen finally. Hope all those waiting get good news too.
Congrats! Please would you share your application timeline and on what basis you applied. Thanks.

Gracious2015

Post by Gracious2015 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:25 pm

or any offences ??
what you think what could be the reason for delaying ..[/quote]
I have never been in court, no offenses and never been in trouble with the law. So i don't know why its taking longer?[/quote]

@Tdianecamara on what basis have you applied please?[/quote][/quote]

@tdianecamara i think if you are applying on Zambrano after 3 years then approval is in the discretion of the minister, i read this some where,probably KingdomMan might know more?

Belfastman
Newly Registered

Post by Belfastman » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:48 pm

belfastni wrote:By the Grace of Allah. 18 months of waiting got my approval finally . Hope to make it in next ceremony and close the this chapter . And become Irish Citizen finally. Hope all those waiting get good news too.
Congratulation belfastni allah anwser ur prayers

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:44 am

Gracious2015 wrote:Please if you can tell more
or any offences ??
I have never been in court, no offenses and never been in trouble with the law. So i don't know why its taking longer?[/quote]

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:46 am

or any offences ??

@tdianecamara i think if you are applying on Zambrano after 3 years then approval is in the discretion of the minister, i read this some where,probably KingdomMan might know more?[/quote]

@ALL: Applying on the basis of Zambrano after 3 years makes anyone the least qualified candidates/applicant for citizenship and in that wise you may wait have to wait for ever (as long as 20-24 months) to get approval on the minister's discretion. My advise to everyone is NEVER go through this route to get citizenship. Better to wait to acquire 5 years residency and then apply. :(

Tdianecamara

Post by Tdianecamara » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:39 am

KingdomMan wrote:
or any offences ??

@tdianecamara i think if you are applying on Zambrano after 3 years then approval is in the discretion of the minister, i read this some where,probably KingdomMan might know more?[/quote]
Please note that I had stamp 4 EUFAM for 5 years and then after 5 year, I applied for zambrano which was granted, so the base of my application is not only Zambrano because my zambrano stamp is not even 1 year yet. But because I have been living in Ireland for 5 years so I applied for citizenship which is taking now 10 months and until now no response watesoever. advice.

@ALL: Applying on the basis of Zambrano after 3 years makes anyone the least qualified candidates/applicant for citizenship and in that wise you may wait have to wait for ever (as long as 20-24 months) to get approval on the minister's discretion. My advise to everyone is NEVER go through this route to get citizenship. Better to wait to acquire 5 years residency and then apply. :([/quote]

Tdianecamara

Post by Tdianecamara » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:45 am

Tdianecamara wrote:
KingdomMan wrote:
or any offences ??

[/quote]

Please note that I had stamp 4 EUFAM for 5 years and then after 5 year, I applied for zambrano which was granted, so the base of my application is not only Zambrano because my zambrano stamp is not even 1 year yet. But because I have been living in Ireland for 5 years so I applied for citizenship which is taking now 10 months and until now no response watesoever. advice.

@ALL: Applying on the basis of Zambrano after 3 years makes anyone the least qualified candidates/applicant for citizenship and in that wise you may wait have to wait for ever (as long as 20-24 months) to get approval on the minister's discretion. My advise to everyone is NEVER go through this route to get citizenship. Better to wait to acquire 5 years residency and then apply. :([/quote][/quote]

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:17 pm

Congratulations to all who be come Irish citizen today

When next approval can be rolling any idea ?

berytus
Newly Registered

Question Regarding Acknowledgment Letter

Post by berytus » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:39 pm

Hello,

I have a question regarding my application and the acknowledgment letter I received.

Application sent: September 30, 2015
Application Received: October 2, 2015
Acknowledgment Letter Received: October 12, 2015

A friend of mine has a similar application to mine but received her 2nd stage letter immediately! She applied after me and received her 2nd stage letter a day after me. Is this part of the process? Should I be worried?

My application is straight forward and is based on me living 5+ years in Ireland and having a stamp 4. I work for a multinational and just want to know the timeline, if anyone can please help :)

Thanks,

Gracious2015

Post by Gracious2015 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:28 am

@berytus I dont think one should worry about the timing of acknowledgement or 2nd stage letter, I have seen people getting acknowledgement and 2nd stage within a short span of time, and receiving approval letter after 4-6months. I have also seen people receiving 2nd stage after 2 months, and then receiving approval quickly. You can scan through this forum itself for more info. Good luck

berytus
Newly Registered

Post by berytus » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:55 am

@ Gracious2015 Thanks so much :)

Belfastman
Newly Registered

Post by Belfastman » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:17 pm

Any more approval ?

zsk_747
Ireland

Post by zsk_747 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:29 pm

Might they will start rolling out mid of December..........I am not sure just guessing

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:17 pm

Belfastman wrote:Any more approval ?
Hold your breath mate! ...in the coming days you should expect new citizenship approvals to start rolling out in the posts! :D

araja
Newly Registered

Post by araja » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:07 pm

KingdomMan wrote:
Hold your breath mate! ...in the coming days you should expect new citizenship approvals to start rolling out in the posts! :D
Man you become Solicitor now, :D . and very popular on this forum. Your prediction about my approval is 100% true as well. i pray that you get your approval soon.....

What you think about next ceremony,,, your previous post you says its now next year in Jan. but i just read out in this forum in previous pages someone says that one of the INIS person tell him that there will be another ceremony in this year. Few people who get there approval in August and pay fees still waiting for the ceremony , like my self i paid Citizenship Fee in September. they not gonna hold us for 5 or 6 month if next ceremony will be in Jan 2016.

whats your comment :idea:

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:56 pm

araja wrote:
KingdomMan wrote:
Man you become Solicitor now, :D . and very popular on this forum. Your prediction about my approval is 100% true as well. i pray that you get your approval soon.....

What you think about next ceremony,,, your previous post you says its now next year in Jan. but i just read out in this forum in previous pages someone says that one of the INIS person tell him that there will be another ceremony in this year. Few people who get there approval in August and pay fees still waiting for the ceremony , like my self i paid Citizenship Fee in September. they not gonna hold us for 5 or 6 month if next ceremony will be in Jan 2016.

whats your comment :idea:
@Araja, thanks for your kind words. Hopefully I get my approval soon but in the meantime and as permitted, I'll continue to share my wealth of experience with co-applicants here on this forum. Regarding the next ceremony, it's been projected that there'll be one last citizenship ceremony before the year runs out and possibly it could be late in November or early in December. Let's all hope for the best! :D