ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement visa error on bank statement???

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Needhelp12
Newly Registered

Settlement visa error on bank statement???

Post by Needhelp12 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:06 pm

:) bit of a background
Im british sponsor of my pakistani husband who im sponsoring to come join me here in the UK on a settlement visa/ spouse visa.
Im paid cash in hands on the 4th of every month and when I deposit it I usually ask the bank to put a reference down next to it.
Unfortunately I forgot to get a employers reference put on the first bank statement and the rest of the statements have an spelling error on the employers reference.
I am employed by "British Bakery 2 place" but the references on my statements are written as "British bakery" or "British bakery house"
Is this a really bad thing that will lead to refusal??
Could I ask the bank to write a letter confirming that it is an grammar error made by them??
soooooooooo worriiiiiiiiiiiiiied right now. I havnt slept for the past wekk because of the stress on my head just because of the silly mistakes on my bank statements :| :shock: :( :cry: