ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bail on UK Visit visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mat909in
Newly Registered

Bail on UK Visit visa

Post by mat909in » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:47 pm

Hello,

I need some urgent advice on my situation.

My wife made false allegation to the police against me and my mother who was here for the birth of our child. We are still not sure of the reason why but we were living perfectly happy as a family with our new born child.

Moving forward, she made false allegations against me as rape and sexual assault and to my mother sexual assault to her, our child and hitting her.

The police complaint was made on the 28th of September 2015 and the bail back date was made for my mother on 13th of October which was today. My mothers visitor visa is expiring on the 27th of October 2015. When we went today to the police they said they are still further investigating the case and that they have extended the date to 8th of December 2015.

I have contacted immigration solicitor who said the home office will not extend the visitor visa at any circumstances and even if you apply you would get rejected. I had a chat with the criminal lawyer dealing with our case who said they may not allow you to leave the country until the investigation has been completed.

Currently my mothers passport is with the police in UK.

Any quick advice would really help us as she has only 2 weeks left in her visa to expire.

Thank you,
M