ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 online application form

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

londonphd

Tier 4 online application form

Post by londonphd » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:13 pm

Hi All,

I am in the process of filling in my details on Tier 4 online forms. I realised that the next step is to "book an appointment". I want to post my docs instead of paying double the price of postal applications for the premium service. I was wondering if I am using the correct form or not. The link that says along the lines of "book an appointment" is inactive and hence I cannot check if there is a "postal application" option in that section. If I am using a wrong form, I want to change it before I reach that section so that I do not waste time filling it out.

Has anyone had such an experience and if yes, did you find out why "book an appointment" appears in the form?

Thanks

londonphd

Re: Tier 4 online application form

Post by londonphd » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:19 pm

I got this one sorted, apparently there is an option to choose postal application or premium service, though it was not obvious in the beginning.