ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Judicicial Review & Candidate's status

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

problemsolver
Newly Registered

Judicicial Review & Candidate's status

Post by problemsolver » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:59 am

i want to know what is the legal status of a person who had or is applying for judicial review after admin review is refused. is there any restriction to stay? or does the person have to leave uk? and what are the time periods involved? and if the JR is not successful is there any other way to challenge it? can one go to court of appeal after JR?
everybody is welcomed to comment and discuss, those having similar situation are encouraged to share experience.
kind regards

AlecSparta
Newly Registered

Re: Judicicial Review & Candidate's status

Post by AlecSparta » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:50 am

Hello problemsolver,
I am in the same position as you are. My papers are in judicial review. How about you? Any news? I am only certain of one thing, we are not allowed to work as I received a letter on it. Plus I am on a twice a month reporting schedule with the local police :(

yhm75

Re: Judicicial Review & Candidate's status

Post by yhm75 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:28 pm

problemsolver wrote:i want to know what is the legal status of a person who had or is applying for judicial review after admin review is refused. is there any restriction to stay? or does the person have to leave uk? and what are the time periods involved? and if the JR is not successful is there any other way to challenge it? can one go to court of appeal after JR?
everybody is welcomed to comment and discuss, those having similar situation are encouraged to share experience.
kind regards
hi

I am in same situation now
I applied t1 3rd time they refuse me now with that reason

I spoke with barrister directly and two solicitors they convince and stuck on that 3c will finished when received a letter and I look it 1971 3c law

Finally determined appeals

An appeal is not finally determined while an application for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal (or, if applicable, the Court of Appeal) can be made. When all appeal rights have been exhausted, the effective date on which an appeal or permission to appeal is finally determined is the date on which the appellant receives notice or (in the Court of Appeal) judgment is given. This is considered to be two working days after postage unless the applicant can prove otherwise.

can you pls reply me what is your situation now
because I submitted first AR
thaks