ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switch to T1E, funds question

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

k7501

Switch to T1E, funds question

Post by k7501 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:47 pm

Hello!

Could someone please help me

I have set up a business in the UK and me and my team (2 other members) got an investment of just over 100k. I qualify for the 50k route and 1 of the other team members also wants to apply for T1E. The third member does not need a visa to continue working here.
The question is, can I apply next week by simply showing our account balance (that it is over 50k) and naming my partner as a member of the entrep.team, or will the third person be a problem because he is also listed as a director on companies house?

Thank you very much in advance

k7501

Re: Switch to T1E, funds question

Post by k7501 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:43 pm

any advice guys? please help, i only have 5 days left to make the application and i still have no idea if i have a strong case..

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:00 pm

k7501 wrote:Hello!

Could someone please help me

I have set up a business in the UK and me and my team (2 other members) got an investment of just over 100k. I qualify for the 50k route and 1 of the other team members also wants to apply for T1E. The third member does not need a visa to continue working here.
The question is, can I apply next week by simply showing our account balance (that it is over 50k) and naming my partner as a member of the entrep.team, or will the third person be a problem because he is also listed as a director on companies house?

Thank you very much in advance

Hi
What is your current visa category and that of your partner?

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:02 pm

Pls read this latest guidance document which will I think give you answers of all your questions...

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 9_2015.pdf

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:04 pm

Especially, the Table A.1 of page 13.