ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I have to work for my business?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Member of Standing

Re: Do I have to work for my business?

Post by 10020132 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:50 pm

Yes this is what I meant. You need to know the rules. In MAC report they clearly said that the rules are in placw and people are constantly violating them because they dont read them properly and they end up in breach of rules which you will know only if you bother toread
Otherwise you can end continue your stubborn attitude and end up appealing cases and running after courts for 2 years with worries and trouble and MIGHT ending up winning. So better to know before you apply

If you dont want help then better not come on forum and waste others time because everyone here is to help others. If you think you know a lot, then move on with your life rather than creating mess for those who might be detracked because of your poor knowledge and understandings of guidance

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:59 pm

10020132 wrote:Yes this is what I meant. You need to know the rules. In MAC report they clearly said that the rules are in placw and people are constantly violating them because they dont read them properly and they end up in breach of rules which you will know only if you bother toread
Otherwise you can end continue your stubborn attitude and end up appealing cases and running after courts for 2 years with worries and trouble and MIGHT ending up winning. So better to know before you apply

If you dont want help then better not come on forum and waste others time because everyone here is to help others. If you think you know a lot, then move on with your life rather than creating mess for those who might be detracked because of your poor knowledge and understandings of guidance
Who are you to suggest me not coming on forum (Do you think have such a authority). So Keep your words to yourself. I was explaining it to OP and not you.

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:22 pm

naveediiqbal wrote:
10020132 wrote:Yes this is what I meant. You need to know the rules. In MAC report they clearly said that the rules are in placw and people are constantly violating them because they dont read them properly and they end up in breach of rules which you will know only if you bother toread

It merely show your own lack of understanding which can not find a simple difference between a recommendation (MAC report)and whats rules actually are at the time of application is filed (Immigration rules). If you have followed the immigration rules properly then you are covered.

The Immigration Rules are some of the most important pieces of legislation that make up the UK’s immigration law.

The Migration Advisory Committee (MAC) is an independent, non-statutory, non-time limited, non-departmental public body that advises the government on migration issues.

Source:UK.GOV

Further,following rules does't always guarantee a successful application as Home office is known to make mistaken decision,In that case you may again refer to these immigration rules to legally fight against (which I think is not itself is due to lack in knowledge but to fight for a fair decision).

How can you claim my poor understanding of knowledge. I always look for help but not from such a person like you.

In last, Who are you to suggest me not coming on forum (Do you think have such a authority). So Keep your words to yourself. I was explaining it to OP to keep it simple and not waste time in reading unnecessary things which are not rules yet, and not you.

jonser

Post by jonser » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:07 pm

MSKF wrote:Haha! Good to see that I am not unreasonably confused. If they can let someone stay outside of UK half the year, they surely don't aren't expecting you to be there working full-time 12 months.

@attahaas That's what I've noticed too. May be I should email them asking for a definition of that.
As long as the degree you intend to do is on the list in the policy documents and you are within the guidelines, then you are allowed to study. The MAC report absolutely has no weighting until it forms part of the policy. Other than that, it is only speculation and scare-mongering. I have a friend on TIER1 Entrepreneur who is also doing his PhD full time so this is allowed.

I hope this helps. All the best.

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:13 am

jonser wrote:
MSKF wrote:Haha! Good to see that I am not unreasonably confused. If they can let someone stay outside of UK half the year, they surely don't aren't expecting you to be there working full-time 12 months.

@attahaas That's what I've noticed too. May be I should email them asking for a definition of that.
As long as the degree you intend to do is on the list in the policy documents and you are within the guidelines, then you are allowed to study. The MAC report absolutely has no weighting until it forms part of the policy. Other than that, it is only speculation and scare-mongering. I have a friend on TIER1 Entrepreneur who is also doing his PhD full time so this is allowed.

I hope this helps. All the best.
I 100% agree and expressed the same point. If it is allowed in immigration rules / policy then you can do that. MAC report has no relevance to your application if you fulfill all criteria as per relevant immigration rules.