ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re-Entry Visa for under 18 children

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bluemoon2

Re-Entry Visa for under 18 children

Post by bluemoon2 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:21 pm

Hi Guys , i am here to ask you a quick question , friend of mine came in Ireland on spouse visa as being spouse of Irish citizen , she has three non EEA kids, all of them are under 18, who came with her as well in Ireland , in their home country all of them got separate visa stickers on their passports but in Ireland when she went to Register with GNIB she only got one GNIB card for herself and was told that kisd won,t get any GNIB cards as they are under 18 dependent kids but they will be legal in state as long as she lives legally in the state , now she want to go back with kids to home country and want to apply for Re-Entry visa , so my question is if she needs to apply for children,s Re-Entry visa as well or just for her self ? if she needs to apply for children as well then she needs to fill separate forms for children as well ? as i can,t find any form for children to get Re-Entry visa .
Any help please as this is an urgent matter , maybe someone with same situation in past or recently ?

mayflower805
Ireland

Re: Re-Entry Visa for under 18 children

Post by mayflower805 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:46 pm

Yes . She and her children need separate re entry visa . They need to fill separate form . If she's looking for multi re entry visa she'll get it for the duration of her passport but the kids will get re entry visa for 1 year only .

bluemoon2

Post by bluemoon2 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:53 pm

Thanks very much , just one more thing , who will sign the forms for kids ? kids or mother ? and what should write for kids GNIB number as they don,t have GNIB card , only mother has it .

mayflower805
Ireland

Post by mayflower805 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:56 pm

bluemoon2 wrote:Thanks very much , just one more thing , who will sign the forms for kids ? kids or mother ? and what should write for kids GNIB number as they don,t have GNIB card , only mother has it .
The mother can sign on their behalf . As far as I remember I put N/A on my child's form . For more info check this link
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/inis/pages/re-entry%20visas

bluemoon2

Post by bluemoon2 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:46 am

Hi , just wondering when mother sign on behalf of children , whos name she write ? her or child,s name ?