ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Employee Creation Proof From November 19

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aron1234

New Employee Creation Proof From November 19

Post by aron1234 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:44 am

I have seen in the new immigration rules which will be effective from November 19th and some posts that we need to show some more documents than just the passport page of the employee. But I have employed 2 EU nationals last year for 6 months each and took their passport as the proof as I read it in the home office website itself where it says in listed documents passport is enough. My question is I would be able to ask the current employee who is working for me to give me the etc documents but my extension is very soon and what do I do with the past employees who I have no contact anymore, it's almost a year since they left. Please advice

crazy_ram

Re: New Employee Creation Proof From November 19

Post by crazy_ram » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:51 pm

Dear Deepakjr,
Can you please mention the extra documents they asked for. Can you please copy & paste the link where you read the new guidance.

Regards,
Ram

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:31 pm

The guidance is not yet updated lets wait for that may be today or in couple of days.Rule change is there but details will be disclosed shortly

aron1234

Post by aron1234 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:27 pm

Hi Ram,

It is here https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... ssible.pdf

check page no 31 and para 4 , where now it is mandatory to provide some kind of british govt endorsement document or passport page.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:35 pm

Its just the bio-metric page with picture for UK Employee for overseas national with ILR(settled)the passport the endorsement page is the page showing ILR