ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIME to issue to accompany eu spouse to ireland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sierra
- thin ice -

TIME to issue to accompany eu spouse to ireland

Post by sierra » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:03 pm

hi thanks to every one who replies in advnce
we applied to accompany eu spouse visa from Italy to Ireland on 2/07/2013 and signed summary sheet and passport of eu national and non eu and other documents embasy received by dhl on 08/07/2013 what is time frame to issue to accompany eu spouse visa as we were told its 15 days ,to process the application .
and my non eu spouses Italian residence card as family member of eu citizen is under process also its not yet issued in Italy .
and who issues the Dublin or local Ireland embassy as according to law the qualified family members, spouse should be issued visa within 15 days .
in other words the local embassy is responsible to issue the visa as applications sent to Dublin take over 2 moths .

wish_uk
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: TIME to issue to accompany eu spouse to ireland

Post by wish_uk » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:28 pm

hi,
can you tell me what happened with your application
and what did you find, your application was granted by consulate of ireland in Italy or they sent it to dublin

and how long did it took

thanks i am waiting for your reply impatiently

as I have to apply a accompanying visa,
what documents you submitted with your application, were passports and marriage certificates were enough?
married Aug 2014

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:10 am

wish_uk wrote:hi,
and what did you find, your application was granted by consulate of ireland in Italy or they sent it to dublin

and how long did it took

what documents you submitted with your application, were passports and marriage certificates were enough?
Hey wish this was posted in 2013 :oops: by the way from where you want to apply for the visa? from pakistan?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

wish_uk
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by wish_uk » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:01 pm

kunfayakun wrote:
wish_uk wrote:hi,

and how long did it took

Hey wish this was posted in 2013 :oops: by the way from where you want to apply for the visa? from pakistan?

hi,
no, i want to apply from Hungary, i visited the consulate of Ireland in budapest, but they say, you will need to apply a normal visit visa, as you dont have a family member resident card under ARTICLE 10,

and one more thing, today i came to know that i need to show them my relationship history as well ,

i am totally confused

thanks
married Aug 2014

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:33 pm

Well if you are a family member of EU citizen, you can apply for the accompany spouse "C" visa to come Ireland and if you wish to stay more than 3 months, you have to apply for the EU1 as a family member of a EU citizen when in the state.

Documents for the accompany spouse visa is marriage/ birth certificate to prove your relationship and a proof like you will be accompanying or joining your EU family member, by the way what is your status in Hungary?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

wish_uk
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by wish_uk » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:05 pm

kunfayakun wrote:Well if you are a family member of EU citizen, you can apply for the accompany spouse "C" visa to come Ireland and if you wish to stay more than 3 months, you have to apply for the EU1 as a family member of a EU citizen when in the state.

Documents for the accompany spouse visa is marriage/ birth certificate to prove your relationship and a proof like you will be accompanying or joining your EU family member, by the way what is your status in Hungary?
thanks for response!

I have a residence card issued in Italy valid up to may 2017,
Type of Italian residence permit is Humanitarian reasons, (after my asylum application)
In Hungary, I am living with my wife, I applied here Residence card for Family member of Hungarian citizen, but was refused, and now I have appealed against this decision, so in Hungary I am waiting for the outcomes of my appeal.

with my Italian card I can only live in other european country up to three months

regards
married Aug 2014

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:30 pm

You sure you can travel to other european country with your Italian card? as they said like if the residence card issued under article 10 of the Directive, you can enter Ireland without a visa but I am not quite sure about your Italian card would allow you to travel :( if so, have ever you traveled to other EU country with the Italian card?
Also What is the reason for your refusal in Hungary?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

wish_uk
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by wish_uk » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:49 am

kunfayakun wrote:You sure you can travel to other european country with your Italian card? as they said like if the residence card issued under article 10 of the Directive, you can enter Ireland without a visa but I am not quite sure about your Italian card would allow you to travel :( if so, have ever you traveled to other EU country with the Italian card?
Also What is the reason for your refusal in Hungary?
hi again,

with my Italian residence permit I have travelled to other Shengen countries, But issue is Ireland (not in Shengen)

refusal reasons : they says this marriage is of convenience,

I am scared, If I apply a visa for Ireland, may be the VO can ask from Hungarian authorities about my immigration history, and if Hungarian authorities told that they concluded this marriage is of convenience (in their eyes) , it will be a very bad impact for my future immigration history
married Aug 2014