ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

STAMP 4 EUFAM PERMIT

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Luigiboy
Newly Registered

STAMP 4 EUFAM PERMIT

Post by Luigiboy » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:54 pm

Good day,
I am a Spanish citizen, my son (holder of a recidence card of family member of eu citizen in Spain) and I will move to Ireland this Saturday. My plan is to apply him for a stamp 4 EUFAM so he can work in ireland and I will just be coming back to Madrid. Is this move will give positive results? I will supplement he required docs bank statement that implies that I have sufficient funds to support our stay in Ireland.

Please give a feedback

Thanks

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Re: STAMP 4 EUFAM PERMIT

Post by kunfayakun » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:21 pm

It won't give positive result, if you go back then you won't be exercising your treaty rights here so he will have no right to stay here without you.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:21 pm

Luigiboy wrote:Good day,
I am a Spanish citizen, my son (holder of a recidence card of family member of eu citizen in Spain) and I will move to Ireland this Saturday. My plan is to apply him for a stamp 4 EUFAM so he can work in ireland and I will just be coming back to Madrid. Is this move will give positive results? I will supplement he required docs bank statement that implies that I have sufficient funds to support our stay in Ireland.

Please give a feedback

Thanks
I could see your plan, but I agree with the last poster, that there is a requirement for you,the Spanish National to be residing with him in Ireland.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Luigiboy
Newly Registered

Post by Luigiboy » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:36 pm

But are they (immigration) going to know that I will coming back and forth to ireland. My initial plan is to discover the possibilities of opening a business there but I want my son to have a permanent residence card so he can work. Or maybe if I state that I'm planning to open a business, they will just ask for more requirements? What do you think guys please help me out. We already got a ticket.

Luigiboy
Newly Registered

Post by Luigiboy » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:53 pm

Obie wrote:
Luigiboy wrote:Good day,

Please give a feedback

Thanks
I could see your plan, but I agree with the last poster, that there is a requirement for you,the Spanish National to be residing with him in Ireland.
Please clear my thoughts on this, I don't want to waste time and money just for nothing if you know what I mean.basically he don't need an entry visa going to ireland because he has RESIDENCE CARD OF A FAMILY MEMBER OF A UNION CITIZEN IN SPAIN. But I still have reservations with this move that we are planning. I don't know how long the process is and at what expense are we willing to sacrifice with this move that has no assurance.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:30 pm

Yeah they may find out if you leave the state and it might effect his application but you can often travel if you will be doing a business and The EU1 process is about 6 months.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:00 am

Luigiboy wrote:But are they (immigration) going to know that I will coming back and forth to ireland. My initial plan is to discover the possibilities of opening a business there but I want my son to have a permanent residence card so he can work. Or maybe if I state that I'm planning to open a business, they will just ask for more requirements? What do you think guys please help me out. We already got a ticket.
EU law does not require full permanent residence.

However there must be genuine residence.

If genuine residence is established, then he will succeed if the relationship requirements are met and he is able to established whether or not he is a Permitted or Qualifying family member.

Luigiboy
Newly Registered

Post by Luigiboy » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:25 am

So what are the chances?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:55 am

Luigiboy wrote:So what are the chances?
Difficult to say. It will depend on the resource you have . The regularity of it .

Luigiboy
Newly Registered

Post by Luigiboy » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:58 pm

I am really clueless on what we should to do

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:30 pm

Well there may not be any harm in coming in and taking it from there.