ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship querry

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

saj85
Newly Registered

Citizenship querry

Post by saj85 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:20 pm

Hi Everyone

I received my naturalization confirmation letter last month on 20th october,and i have already submitted all the required documents and the fees.I am waiting for the next citizenship ceremony invitation

Can someone please tell me if i will receive an invitation for the next ceremony which will be on the 14th December or i will have to wait till the next one.

with regards

Gracious2015

Re: Citizenship querry

Post by Gracious2015 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:08 pm

saj85 wrote:Hi Everyone

I received my naturalization confirmation letter last month on 20th october,and i have already submitted all the required documents and the fees.I am waiting for the next citizenship ceremony invitation

Can someone please tell me if i will receive an invitation for the next ceremony which will be on the 14th December or i will have to wait till the next one.

with regards
In my opinion you will receive an invitation to the upcoming ceremony, maybe for the afternoon. You should receive before the end of the first week of December. Could you please share your timelines?
Congratulations, and All the best