ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

partnership Split-Enterprenure Tier 1

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rizwana
Newly Registered

partnership Split-Enterprenure Tier 1

Post by rizwana » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:19 am

I wanted to check about the chances of getting an ILR in three year using the fast track option in Entrepreneur Tier 1 category-----in the following circumstances

1. My partner and I formed the company within 1st three months of our arrival in the UK last year in July. Visa was granted in April 2014.
2. Business activities, for many reasons, were slow. Although we had our plans to use the fast track option.
3. Now after almost 1.5. years, due to very slow activity from my partner, I am thinking of breaking up---and I intend to invest 200,000 pounds on my own.

My questions are
1. Can I still aim for fast track, considering 1.5 years left
2. Do I need to form a new company? if yes, should we dissolve the existing company or I should resign as a director?
3. What other challenges can I face if I decide to split the partnership at this stage.