ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what is the processing times for the DL form

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

MimiLaBelle
Newly Registered

Re: what is the processing times for the DL form

Post by MimiLaBelle » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:36 pm

Hello dear friends
Can someone please share some lights on our matters? I know all the others have their papers so they aren't visiting anymore but where are the Admins? Can someone please help, even with some words? I have sore eyes just by crying all the time, I get no sleep, Just contacted my MP and they Haven't heard anything form Home Office yet. I hardly sleep which doesn't help the soreness of my eyes
Please someone who already been in my situation or know someone who has
Many thanks

odat
Jordan

Re: what is the processing times for the DL form

Post by odat » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:24 pm

MimiLaBelle wrote:Hello dear friends
Can someone please share some lights on our matters? I know all the others have their papers so they aren't visiting anymore but where are the Admins? Can someone please help, even with some words? I have sore eyes just by crying all the time, I get no sleep, Just contacted my MP and they Haven't heard anything form Home Office yet. I hardly sleep which doesn't help the soreness of my eyes
Please someone who already been in my situation or know someone who has
Many thanks
most Employer they don't know what to do I was in same situation year ago all you need to do to guied the Employer
you need to tell them your your application is pending and you have the asl 4043 letter from the home office (if you don't have that you need to request that from the home office )
and then tell your Employer to use Employer Checking Service and gave them the link to do that (all Employer most do that even if you have the ilr or dlr)
the link is https://www.gov.uk/employee-immigration ... ent-status

and is take up to 2 days from the home office to respond

and good luck