ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

zambrano case

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

steps
Newly Registered
Ireland

zambrano case

Post by steps » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:24 pm

how long zambrano case would take to be processed? please need help

mayflower805
Ireland

Re: zambrano case

Post by mayflower805 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:12 pm

It took exactly 6 months for me. Some ppl I know got it 8 months. It's 6-8 months waiting average. One of friend applied 4 weeks back with new Irish parentage form haven't yet received acknowledgement. Not sure new form and procedure made the whole process slow or not ?

steps
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by steps » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:39 pm

Can you tell me about me about the paper that you submit exactly i know its on the site but sometimes they would ask for more, and do I need a lawyer to follow up my case or not??
thanks

mayflower805
Ireland

Post by mayflower805 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:56 am

steps wrote:Can you tell me about me about the paper that you submit exactly i know its on the site but sometimes they would ask for more, and do I need a lawyer to follow up my case or not??
thanks
It's a straightforward case when it was based on zambrano ruling . But now it's called Irish parentage . However it shouldn't make big difference. I applied through solicitor . But later I felt I wasted my money . As solicitors don't have any important role unless ur case is extremely complicated. I included the documents on the list . If they need more docs , you'll be asked for . Hope this help . All the best .

steps
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by steps » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:03 pm

Thanks a lot mayflower805

steps
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by steps » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:10 pm

someone told me that i can't apply for zambrano while i'm legal in ireland i have to be illegal first to be able to apply is this true??

mayflower805
Ireland

Post by mayflower805 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:41 pm

steps wrote:someone told me that i can't apply for zambrano while i'm legal in ireland i have to be illegal first to be able to apply is this true??
That's not true . It's used to happen before when it was possible to change stamp on window in gnib . Now all applicants must have to submit application for Irish parentage stamp .

steps
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by steps » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:38 pm

one of the zambrano requirements is full colour photocopy of the applicant's national passport what does it mean?? photocopy all the passport pages in colours or just the pages that contains stamps or just the bio page??
please need help urgently
thanks

madmedman
Pakistan

Post by madmedman » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:12 pm

steps wrote:one of the zambrano requirements is full colour photocopy of the applicant's national passport what does it mean?? photocopy all the passport pages in colours or just the pages that contains stamps or just the bio page??
please need help urgently
thanks
In my case, I sent them colour copies of pages of my passports that had immigration stamps and (Ireland) re-entry visas. This is of course, in addition to the biodata and signature pages of my passport.

I did not send them copies of blank pages or of entry/exit stamps. I had a few UK visas in the passport but did not send them any copies.

Hope that helps.

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:47 am

[quote="mayflower805"][quote="steps"]someone told me that i can't apply for zambrano while i'm legal in ireland i have to be illegal first to be able to apply is this true??[/quote]
That's not true . It's used to happen before when it was possible to change stamp on window in gnib . Now all applicants must have to submit application for Irish parentage stamp .[/quote]
hi mayflower805 when did u get ur visa and when its expiring. did u get 3 year visa? i got 3 year visa expiring on april 2016.but i heard our next visa will be renewed on window. we dont have to apply in DOJ again.is that true

mayflower805
Ireland

Post by mayflower805 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:18 am

Zohaibmustafa wrote:
mayflower805 wrote:
steps wrote:someone told me that i can't apply for zambrano while i'm legal in ireland i have to be illegal first to be able to apply is this true??
That's not true . It's used to happen before when it was possible to change stamp on window in gnib . Now all applicants must have to submit application for Irish parentage stamp .
hi mayflower805 when did u get ur visa and when its expiring. did u get 3 year visa? i got 3 year visa expiring on april 2016.but i heard our next visa will be renewed on window. we dont have to apply in DOJ again.is that true
I got my visa last year March . And it's for 3 years. Yes it's clearly stated on the approval letter that if I need to renew my visa I can just go to gnib and bring my Irish child with me and and they'll renew it at window .