ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS Surcharge

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bluecandi
BANNED

IHS Surcharge

Post by bluecandi » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:24 pm

Gents,

I am helping my friend in processing the payment for NHS surcharge. He is still on Tier 1 and will be applying for ILR in couple of weeks. Now his wife will be filling FLR(M) application. Now when we login to pay the charge what visa status main applicant should choose? If we choose Tier 1 it say amount due 0.00 because his visa is expiring in couple weeks.

Regards

Casa

Re: IHS Surcharge

Post by Casa » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:33 pm

He's not the main applicant...his wife is.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

bluecandi
BANNED

Post by bluecandi » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:36 pm

Casa wrote:He's not the main applicant...his wife is.
Okay so what does it mean?

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:42 pm

It means you're choosing the wrong option.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

bluecandi
BANNED

Post by bluecandi » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:55 pm

Okay the question here is :: Do we need to add the details of the sponsor (husband) in IHS online application? As he will be filing ILR application in couple weeks however his current status is Tier 1. Therefore when we add his details in sponsor section it comes as 0.00 in the end