ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 November 2015 application timeline

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

skreddy

MN1 November 2015 application timeline

Post by skreddy » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:13 am

Hi Members,

I have applied for my baby MN1 Section 1(3) naturalization on 11th Nov 2015, its been two weeks application reached the Home Office but not money debited from my account, I checked with bank there was no problem.

I think, the first thing they do debit the amount, I wonder is it normal for naturalization applications taking long time to debit application fee?

Please share your thoughts.

Thank you.

Manchester171

Re: MN1 November 2015 application timeline

Post by Manchester171 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:25 am

I applied for my children last September and money gone after 12 days and then I applied for myself last month and money gone after 19 days. Usually when they are busy it takes longer. Bear in mind this is the Christmas season and a lot of work need to be done before their holidays. One or two weeks more and let's see.

skreddy

Re: MN1 November 2015 application timeline

Post by skreddy » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:43 am

Thank you Manchester171 for your kind input.
You gave some hope, at least there is no wrong from my side as of now.