ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pregnant need help please

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Shaini
Newly Registered

Pregnant need help please

Post by Shaini » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:18 am

Hi all hope I will got a reply ASAP

I am on student tier 4 visa came to uk 25.july.2014
I am pregnant from my boyfriend and he left now I am from Pakistani strict family. If I go back to my home . They will not accept me and also my baby. They already threated me .
I am sure if I go back I will be on risk

Can I make asylum here . Or is the HO will accept my asylum

Hope I will get your sooner reply

Thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Pregnant need help please

Post by Wanderer » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:33 am

Pakistan is a big country.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:45 am

Shaini wrote:Hi all hope I will got a reply ASAP

I am on student tier 4 visa came to uk 25.july.2014
I am pregnant from my boyfriend and he left now I am from Pakistani strict family. If I go back to my home . They will not accept me and also my baby. They already threated me .
I am sure if I go back I will be on risk

Can I make asylum here . Or is the HO will accept my asylum

Hope I will get your sooner reply

Thanks
I do understand your situation.
Yes you can asylum as longer as you can prove your life in danger if you go back.
You need to get all the documents and try.

Wish you best of luck.
Best Regards

Jonmattias
Newly Registered

Post by Jonmattias » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:40 pm

Keep one thing in your mind, asylum is not that easy, as you people think of it.

You have to go through long interrogation process and everything. You will be asked to show proofs regarding your life in danger in pakistan.

There are several other solutions. I will never recommend you to go to asylum thingy.

Kind regards.
Last edited by Jonmattias on Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:50 pm

i am in the same situation,i came in 2010 ,gave birth to my daughter,she is 3 years now,still home office turning me down for almost 5 years.
its very hard to get asylum.ur baby is not born yet but my baby is 3 years now born in uk but still no hope
they say me every time u go to Islamabad,u go to Karachi etc.they said u can inter relocate in any other city in Pakistan

so my sister its very hard to get asylum in uk

Shaini
Newly Registered

Post by Shaini » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:42 pm

Aiza are you in the uk can I get you number please

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:42 pm

yeah I still in uk and fighting with home office
I will send u my number in personal message but u need to post 10 post to get my message.according to this form's rules u need to post 10 threats then u can get messages ,so u post 2 only,now post 8 more lol :D

Shaini
Newly Registered

Post by Shaini » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:10 pm

aiza78601 wrote:yeah I still in uk and fighting with home office
I will send u my number in personal message but u need to post 10 post to get my message.according to this form's rules u need to post 10 threats then u can get messages ,so u post 2 only,now post 8 more lol :D
Ok I will

Shaini
Newly Registered

Post by Shaini » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:54 pm

Shaini wrote:
Ok I will
Where you live in uk

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:57 pm

birmingham

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:19 pm

I would rather say just 1 threat is well enough in current situation, 10 threats would be more than you could handle. Trust me :wink:

aaliya1986
Member of Standing

Post by aaliya1986 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:19 pm

Dear Shaini,

First of all this is a very controversial topic. I do not know whether I will be able to give a reply which will mean anything to you or not, but I will do my best. but in the end its your decision and opinions will differ on this topic. Because 1. religion is involved and 2. worldly things involved as well, which is not a perfect match and there is no perfect answer to this.

Applying for an asylum in the UK because you came here got pregnant and now cannot go back because your family poses a threat to you is not a well enough explanation to get an asylum. there can be many arguments to this which the UKVI will give.

one of the repliers said Pakistan is big. yes, that is also correct, and you may live in a different part of Pakistan. but you can argue to the UKVI saying that they can still come there and your lives would be in danger. but again not a good enough excuse to get asylum.

May God forgive me if I am giving a wrong advise. you have two options in my opinion.

1. carry on with the pregnancy - give birth, face the problems, hope to find a man who is willing to accept you and the child, best would be to convince the father of the unborn child to accept you and the baby.
2. abort the pregnancy - apologise apologise apologise. to your family and to God and hope to be forgiven. and expect the things to get better with time.

I may face backlash for saying about abortion, but if you leave religion aside then you must not bring a life to world where you will not be able to take good care of the child. and where the child will be subject to different life than normal. Get in touch with your GP fast if you consider abortion and it is free on NHS.

you will find many charities who will offer you help and support. I just hope whatever decision you take and whatever you do, life gets better for you.

if there is anyway to persuade the man to marry you, it will be the best. even if after getting the families involved. get his family involved and I really really hope and pray that everything gets better for you.
it is very hard and heart shattering to know situations like this.

askhan

Post by askhan » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:49 pm

Hi Shaini,

You do have few options, when is your visa expiring ?

THanks
A
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

aiza78601

Post by aiza78601 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:12 pm

did u get any good news?

tanya27

Post by tanya27 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:32 am

Hi everyone, many thanks for posting all your replies for my earlier question. Now I have another question with regard to my stay in UK. On reading all your replies I understand my visa may not be extended based on delivery. So we are thinking of another angle. My partner and I are from different religions. He is a Hindu and I'm a Christian. We both are from India. As my Tier 4 visa expires on Feb 2016, we are planning to submit application claiming asylum as we are from different religions and our lives will be in danger, esp. the baby's, if we move to India. My partner is in dependent visa. Please advise me the possibilities. I request you all to treat my question with respect. Thank you.

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:22 pm

tanya27 wrote:Hi everyone, many thanks for posting all your replies for my earlier question. Now I have another question with regard to my stay in UK. On reading all your replies I understand my visa may not be extended based on delivery. So we are thinking of another angle. My partner and I are from different religions. He is a Hindu and I'm a Christian. We both are from India. As my Tier 4 visa expires on Feb 2016, we are planning to submit application claiming asylum as we are from different religions and our lives will be in danger, esp. the baby's, if we move to India. My partner is in dependent visa. Please advise me the possibilities. I request you all to treat my question with respect. Thank you.

Please continue in your other thread where you are already being given advice.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... 91492.html
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

tanya27

Post by tanya27 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:42 pm

Hi Casa, I haven't been given advice yet. I felt I could get advice from someone in this thread. Any info would be highly appreciated. Please.

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:46 pm

tanya27 wrote:Hi Casa, I haven't been given advice yet. I felt I could get advice from someone in this thread. Any info would be highly appreciated. Please.
Both myself and Wanderer gave you advice, although it may not be the advice you were wanting to hear. When members post in multiple threads it becomes very confusing.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

tanya27

Post by tanya27 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:19 pm

Hi Casa, I'm very sorry for posting my query on multiple threads. Actually I'm anxious/desperate to know what would be the outcome. And if it would be one of the ways to get asylum or not. I respect both of your time in conveying your replies. But I'm looking for a clearer reply. For instance, if we apply for asylum stating our situation (inter-religious marriage) at the end of my study visa, will we be allowed to stay at least for a year or we will be deported? Many thanks and sorry again.