ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rough_idea

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by rough_idea » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:09 pm

mangotree wrote:This is my time line.

First application: September 2013 at Islamabad.
Visa refused: August 2014.
Court date: July 2015. Unrepresented. Won the appeal.

In the mean time 4 Visit Visa's on Human Rights have been rejected with no right of appeal.

Now Home Office have appealed against the Judge's decision. We're waiting for an Upper Tribunal court date which the Courts said could take 12-18 months!

Home Office are using so many harsh delaying tactics. Feels like absolute mental torture. They have shown no humanity or sensitivity especially when young children are involved and being affected.
Salam bro /sis
really feeling very sad for you as I'm in same situation with one year old kid.Could you please share the refusal points as why home office doing so harsh behaviour towards you??
If you like please as it will help to understand all of us their mental state and could share some of your pain.
may Allah bless you with success very soon.Amen
Appealed:15 Oct 2015
Payment Taken: 6 Nov 2015
Appeal Notice: 5 Dec 2015
Deadline:15 MArch 2016
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

rough_idea

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Tieline Only)

Post by rough_idea » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:23 pm

NaveedYousaf12 wrote:i dont understand what this letter mean
can anyone help in this respect
they returned all the documents back to me with this letter
Really do not understand what is this ?did you wrote any inquiry letter to Home office ?? Why they returned your document? Did your visa refuse?if refused then you have a refusal letter with your right of appeal brother.
Appealed:15 Oct 2015
Payment Taken: 6 Nov 2015
Appeal Notice: 5 Dec 2015
Deadline:15 MArch 2016
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

maz7866
Newly Registered

Post by maz7866 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:33 am

Salam its been2 weeks since hubby has got his visa and my documents have stil not been sent. Does anyone know how long it takes.

waitingbeover
Newly Registered

Post by waitingbeover » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:32 am

maz7866 wrote:Salam its been2 weeks since hubby has got his visa and my documents have stil not been sent. Does anyone know how long it takes.

I am in the third week since the visa has been granted nd still have not got my docs back.

frqazi

Post by frqazi » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:23 pm

sukkh wrote:
Hi Frqazi,

Thanks for the link, I emailed them and I received the following response:

Dear... your visa application has not been assessed yet by case worker, each application is individually assessed by independent case worker, please note that we aim to process 95% of settlement application in 12 weeks and 100% in 24 weeks.

I guess we have to wait? have you enquired regarding your application status?

Regards
Hi Sukkh,

I requested update on Monday 23/11/15 and got response tthat it is currently in progress. Inshallah we will get good news before the Christmas break.

Good Luck!

zakikhan

Post by zakikhan » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:33 pm

salam guys

my wife arrived yesterday at B'ham airport, no questions asked, no questions about producing TB test etc. Picked strstraightforward.

Hope it's good news for all waiting. I know what you going through
Online application: 11th July 2015
Biometric Islamabad: 27 July 2015
Case processed email: 22 October 2015
Collection Email: 28 October 2015
Visa Granted: 29 October 2015

QudratullahKader

Post by QudratullahKader » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:13 pm

zakikhan wrote:salam guys

my wife arrived yesterday at B'ham airport, no questions asked, no questions about producing TB test etc. Picked strstraightforward.

Hope it's good news for all waiting. I know what you going through
Thank you brother for providing this very important information for all of us , have a good life full with imaan. Pray for us :)

Pardesi895
Newly Registered

Post by Pardesi895 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:35 am

WS. Thanks for sharing Zakikhan. Wishing you all the best.

@Frqazi

Our timelines are close. I hope we do get an answer before the Christmas holidays.

Does any1 know if the UKVI are closed just on the public holidays 25-28 and 1st January 2016. Is this correct?

QudratullahKader

Post by QudratullahKader » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:41 am

Yes that's
Pardesi895 wrote:WS. Thanks for sharing Zakikhan. Wishing you all the best.

@Frqazi

Our timelines are close. I hope we do get an answer before the Christmas holidays.

Does any1 know if the UKVI are closed just on the public holidays 25-28 and 1st January 2016. Is this correct?
Yes it is correct I have just check gov.co.uk website for bank holidays

ana ali

sponsor's passport is expired

Post by ana ali » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:02 pm

Can I apply for UK spouse visa ? I have mentioned it in our online form. My sponsor's passport is expired. Do I need to submit original or certified copy of sponsor's passport but its expired. Do I need to submit the valid passport of sponsor's. Can anyone does it impact on our application if I will submit the expired sponsor's passport. Please reply me soon.

Pardesi895
Newly Registered

Post by Pardesi895 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:06 pm

Thank you QudratullahKader

I pray we all get good news Insha'Allah before Christmas.

QudratullahKader

Post by QudratullahKader » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 pm

Pardesi895 wrote:Thank you QudratullahKader

Inshallah @Perdesi895 we will get positive response soon, have faith in Allah :)

newbie_1
Newly Registered

Post by newbie_1 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:12 pm

Asalamalikum everybody,

I sought some advice earlier which was massiively helpful so thank you. I'm just in the process of getting my stuff ready for my application for the wife (who is residing in Pakistan - I'm a british national). I have a vague idea of what I need to do below - could anyone let me know if its correct/wrong etc? JzK:

1. Wife is going to get her TB test done tomorrow
1. Make application online ukvisa site
2. During the online application, book an appointment for her for the Biometrics
4. Complete online form - and 'sign' on her behalf electronically - there is an option to do so?
5. Pay fees online
6. Print/Scan and send her the form? (or not??) Will she require this for her biometrics test? OR/AND will she need to physically sign this and send it back to me? **Clarification required please**

7. Get all of my supporting docs together, and print the online application, and send this to sheffield
8. Hope for the best :oops:

Is this correct? Thank youuuuu

frqazi

Post by frqazi » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:14 pm

QudratullahKader wrote:
Pardesi895 wrote:Thank you QudratullahKader

Inshallah @Perdesi895 we will get positive response soon, have faith in Allah :)
Inshallah we will get positive response soon!

@Pardesi895 have you requested any update regarding the status of your application? Me and QudratullahKader got under progress last week so Inshallah your one should also be at that stage.

Keep us updated, praying we get a response in the upcoming weeks!

frqazi

Post by frqazi » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:24 pm

newbie_1 wrote:Asalamalikum everybody,

I sought some advice earlier which was massiively helpful so thank you. I'm just in the process of getting my stuff ready for my application for the wife (who is residing in Pakistan - I'm a british national). I have a vague idea of what I need to do below - could anyone let me know if its correct/wrong etc? JzK:

1. Wife is going to get her TB test done tomorrow -
2. During the online application, book an appointment for her for the Biometrics
4. Complete online form - and 'sign' on her behalf electronically - there is an option to do so?
5. Pay fees online
6. Print/Scan and send her the form? (or not??) Will she require this for her biometrics test? OR/AND will she need to physically sign this and send it back to me? **Clarification required please**

7. Get all of my supporting docs together, and print the online application, and send this to sheffield

1. She will get her TB certificate the same day which she will need to send to you. She will also need to send you her IELTS certificate.
2. Correct
3. Correct
4. Correct - Once online form is completed and electronic signature is required which you can do on her behalf.
5. Correct
6. She can print herself by accessing the website, you do not need to send those to her. For the bio she will need to print the appointment letter which will be accessible to her from the website, an email will also be sent to her. The online form is not needed at the bio but she should take it in case with 2 passport size photographs.
She will need to sign the form and send it to you. You can ask her to print of the form and sign it as soon as you have done the online application and get her to send it to you asap to save you time.
7. Once you have received the signed application form, compile all your documents and send to Sheffield. Also print of the IHS payment confirmation email you receive and remember to print and fill in the Financial Requirements form.
8. Inshallah all should be fine :)

frqazi

Re: sponsor's passport is expired

Post by frqazi » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:27 pm

ana ali wrote:Can I apply for UK spouse visa ? I have mentioned it in our online form. My sponsor's passport is expired. Do I need to submit original or certified copy of sponsor's passport but its expired. Do I need to submit the valid passport of sponsor's. Can anyone does it impact on our application if I will submit the expired sponsor's passport. Please reply me soon.
You need to submit certified copy of sponsor's passport, not the original. Regarding it being expired I would assume it should be valid...someone else could probably confirm or you may have to find out from a solicitor.

Good Luck!

newbie_1
Newly Registered

Post by newbie_1 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:07 pm

frqazi wrote:
newbie_1 wrote:Asalamalikum everybody,

1. Wife is going to get her TB test done tomorrow -
5. Pay fees online

1. She will get her TB certificate the same day which she will need to send to you. She will also need to send you her IELTS certificate.
2. Correct
3. Correct
4. Correct - Once online form is completed and electronic signature is required which you can do on her behalf.
5. Correct
6. She can print herself by accessing the website, you do not need to send those to her. For the bio she will need to print the appointment letter which will be accessible to her from the website, an email will also be sent to her. The online form is not needed at the bio but she should take it in case with 2 passport size photographs.
She will need to sign the form and send it to you. You can ask her to print of the form and sign it as soon as you have done the online application and get her to send it to you asap to save you time.
7. Once you have received the signed application form, compile all your documents and send to Sheffield. Also print of the IHS payment confirmation email you receive and remember to print and fill in the Financial Requirements form.
8. Inshallah all should be fine :)

Jzk frqazi !! You heard anything about your application yet?

Pardesi895
Newly Registered

Post by Pardesi895 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:35 pm

@frqazi

After reading yours and QudratullahKader's status updates I am guessing mine should be in progress too, as all three of us have very similar timelines, however I have not yet escalated or asked for a status update.

I was told to be patient and Insha'Allah praying all the time for each and everyone of us. May Allah give us all patience and positive news about our spouses visas.

Just out of interest what vac centres did you use frqazi and QudratullahKader??

Pardesi895
Newly Registered

Post by Pardesi895 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:44 pm

@frqazi

Forgive me...I just saw your timeline it says Lahore.

What vac centre did you use QudratullahKader?

Btw mine was at Mirpur which has a longer timescale than Lahore and Islamabad.

newbie_1
Newly Registered

Post by newbie_1 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:48 pm

Pardesi895 wrote:@frqazi

Hi Pardesi895 - sorry to be nosy, but what is a Vac centre?

Pardesi895
Newly Registered

Post by Pardesi895 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:52 pm

@newbie_1

Not a problem at all. VAC centre is visa application centre where the biometrics are submitted.
i.e Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and Mirpur...

QudratullahKader

Post by QudratullahKader » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:07 am

Pardesi895 wrote:@frqazi

Islamabad

NaveedYousaf12
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Tieline Only)

Post by NaveedYousaf12 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:25 am

rough_idea wrote:
NaveedYousaf12 wrote:i dont understand what this letter mean
can anyone help in this respect
they returned all the documents back to me with this letter
Really do not understand what is this ?did you wrote any inquiry letter to Home office ?? Why they returned your document? Did your visa refuse?if refused then you have a refusal letter with your right of appeal brother.

MY wife had written to them about status...
they returned my documents with the letter i show earlier.. but no new of visa status...or no any refusal letter..
i dont know whats going on .. and i havent hear anything in pak as well about passport.
I applied at 13.10.2015
bio was at 15.10.2015
they returned docs with the letter on 26.11.2015

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:15 am

@hinna have you heard about your visa? You are august applicant right?

frqazi

Post by frqazi » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:16 am

newbie_1 wrote:
Jzk frqazi !! You heard anything about your application yet?
I requested a status update last week and got the 'under progress' response. Will Inshallah get good news soon!