ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to ask ukvi details about a rejected application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

fareeR

How to ask ukvi details about a rejected application

Post by fareeR » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:38 pm

Dear members and gurus,
Ive used this forum and always found it helpful.
Now Ive a query too.
I applied for flr(o) in jan2013 with right payment of 842£ paid using bankers draft in home office name. The application said bankers draft is accepted. But the form was returned invalid saying payment is not current fee.
However I made second application giving same fee of 842£ but cheque this time and ukba cleared it.
Ukba also refunded 842£ bankers draft amount sent with first flr(o) later.
Based on this I went through a bad time.Also my solicitor messed up applying second flr(o) lately missing dead line. No ended up judicial review which was also later refused. Today after going through the uppertribunals final decision I found right payment was made at first instance itself. Had they realised it I wouldnt have gone through a hell of the process. How can I ask ho or tell them I made right payment using acceptable payment method in the first time itself?
Ive the copy of the bankers draft sent for the first time and also the cheques copy both same amount and my bank account showing same refund amount.
How to collect data from ukvi regarding this and how to contact them to prove I sent right one?
pls help

fareeR

Re: How to ask ukvi details about a rejected application

Post by fareeR » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:26 pm

Any advice pls?